**** Michigan Football **** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

I believe Clark is the only graduating Sr in the secondary meaning next years secondary has the potential of being as good as the 97 secondary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooooooooooooooo Michigan vs Florida at Jerry's World to open the 2017 season. That should be a great game.

I believe Clark is the only graduating Sr in the secondary meaning next years secondary has the potential of being as good as the 97 secondary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only senior is actually Wilson. Clark is, I believe, a RS Junior. Stribling, Lewis, Hill, and Thomas (who has been getting more time) are juniors, and Peppers is a sophomore. I think with how Lewis is playing he MAY leave. Brandon Watson is a guy who looked good in camp and I think could step in if needed, and I like the incoming freshmen... we also have Keith Washington, whose raw as hell but is an athletic freak, taking a redshirt.

Kareem Walker (5* RB committed to the Suckeyes) made a surprise visit for today's game and didn't tell Urbs. Devin Bush Jr also made a surprise trip.

only senior is actually Wilson. Clark is, I believe, a RS Junior. Stribling, Lewis, Hill, and Thomas (who has been getting more time) are juniors, and Peppers is a sophomore. I think with how Lewis is playing he MAY leave. Brandon Watson is a guy who looked good in camp and I think could step in if needed, and I like the incoming freshmen... we also have Keith Washington, whose raw as hell but is an athletic freak, taking a redshirt.

Kareem Walker (5* RB committed to the Suckeyes) made a surprise visit for today's game and didn't tell Urbs. Devin Bush Jr also made a surprise trip.
Apparently Urban is looking at other RBs which is what spurred the visit from Walker. Haven't heard yet how it went but I would think he must get excited when he sees how deep they rotate. When Higdon got his first carry I think the majority of twitter was questioning who the heck he is. Most had forgotten he was the flip from Iowa. Liked what I saw from him.

TEs and Fullbacks leading the way. Harbaugh football.

Look how overrated that Harbaugh guy is.
Not hearing to much of that now. Many Dolphins fans are pissed at the perception Ross failed on him but the truth is he was never coming to Miami. He's where he wants to be. He wants his kids to grow up and attend the same schools and walk the same streets he did when he was growing up. Ann Arbor is a great town and is his home. There are some who think he'll leave in 4-5 years but I don't see it.

Not hearing to much of that now. Many Dolphins fans are pissed at the perception Ross failed on him but the truth is he was never coming to Miami. He's where he wants to be. He wants his kids to grow up and attend the same schools and walk the same streets he did when he was growing up. Ann Arbor is a great town and is his home. There are some who think he'll leave in 4-5 years but I don't see it.

I agree, and good for him, but I'm not going to act like that is a good thing for the Phins.

Though I think they beat Sparty there won't be a shutout. I expect to see Cook feed the TE and RBs out of the back field. Not sure our LBs can cover them. State's secondary is a mess this year so I'm sure we'll see more balls going downfield to WRs.

What a BS call to lose Ross for the first half.

Back
Top Bottom