**** Michigan Football **** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Rumor has it that a renovation of the weight room has been approved and is in the early stages.

Rashan Gary seems to be leaning either Michigan or Auburn. Says his mom will be a factor in the decision and Michigan crushed it with her. Has no other OVs set other than the Iron Bowl.

Keep an eye on 2017 LB Drew Singleton out of Paramus Catholic. Projecting up and has close ties to the program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I came to Michigan to get my education not to leave in 3 years." -- Jourdan Lewis

If he stays that secondary may be a better secondary than the 97 team.

Ty Isaac is an internal issue. No rumors on what it is.

I'm hearing Zach Gentry will be a strong contender for the QB job come spring.

Kareem Walker decommits from the Buckeyes. Pretty much down to Alabama or Michigan; however he wants to visit Arizona State. Also wants to enroll early.

sounds like people in the knew feel the recruiting class is gonna have some huge additions.
There is optimism that Michigan may end up with Gary, Walker and Nauta. That would be a huge hall.

Also hearing that Michigan may be hiring Devin Bush Sr to a recruiting coordinator role.

There is optimism that Michigan may end up with Gary, Walker and Nauta. That would be a huge hall.

Yeah, Nauta is still a long shot but sounds like the Georgia situation is somewhat toxic.

And I heard the Bush news. Apparently he wants to get into college coaching like Partridge did, and sounds like he prefers both his son and his players going to Michigan rather than his alma mater.

CTJwshWUsAMVQ69-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom