**** Michigan Football **** | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Wouldn't be shocked if both Green and Isaac are gone. THey're having issues with the staff's tough love. Also wouldn't shock me if Smith moves to FB next year. Just doesn't have the vision or patients to be an RB FT, but I could see him beasting the Houma role (with a healthy Wyatt Shallman as well). Look for the main RBs to be Drake, Higdon, Kareem Walker (most saying lock now), and Davis from Pratville.

Also sounds like the staff may shift Mason Cole to Center next year and have Grant Newsome at LT next year.

Also Tim Drevno was nominated for the Broyles award. Everybody loves Durkin but what Drevno has done with the offense is amazing IMO.

Also shout out to Zordich and Jackson IMO they've done great with the secondary.

Durkin getting a lot of love from Maryland. Honestly don't want to lose DJ, but could pick worse places to become a HC

Don't you guys feel alot better about michigan state winning now.

I'm not hating on UM football with this post, I've got no love for OSU. But I thought this was pretty funny, it looks Photoshopped, but still...

[tweet]671102318868357121[/tweet]

I was mightily disappointed that Michigan couldn't manage to take down a vulnerable OSU squad.

@NaboCane Nov 28
Every time Urban Meyer wins, @eddieizzard impales more babies on spikes.

2 guys go into the bathroom an OSU grad and a UofM grad and they both go to a urinal to start peeing, the Michigan grad finishes first and starts walking out without using the sink the OSU grad shouts at OSU they teach us how to wash our hands, The U of M grad shouts back yeah and at Michigan they teach us how not to piss on our hands.

and Jim Hackett's run as interim AD is coming to an end. He has no interest in running the department full time.

The lead consultant of the search committee they hired is alum. I suspect it will be Brad Bates or Ward Manuel. I think the university learned a lesson about hiring someone not familiar with the culture.

Hackett may well be the interim hire that made the most impact in sports history. Harbaugh and the Nike deal are huge accomplishments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fun fact, Bates and Manuel were who most of the regents wanted last time but Mary Sue Coleman kept bringing up Brandon as a guy she wanted to look at until the regents said yes because it was a losing battle.

As for DC, I've heard Jim Leavitt and Jeremy Pruitt are both interested, I've heard Scott Schaeffer returning, I've heard promoting Greg Jackson, and I've heard rumors of NFL coaches.

Chris Partridge will be staying and coaching LBs for the bowl game instead of going with Durkin. Not sure if this is a permanent spot but if it is, either someone is getting promoted from within or someone is leaving. Bet Jimmy is a little unhappy that Durkin tried to poach him.

Hearing that Pruitt probably stays south of the Mason Dixon line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack Arute threw out Butch Davis' name and said he's interested. Would be good for recruiting in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom