"Michigan got Jobbed" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Michigan got Jobbed"

DBoston80 said:
Michigan is the 2nd best team in the country...but figures lie and liars figure...they had there shot at the title and lost, bring the next victim on.

DBoston80 = Truth

Crowder52 said:
TroySmith10 = DBoston80

100% lies.

I'm nobody. Just the i huge fan of the scarlet and gray.

But for serial......I just figured there would be some Gator talk here....so i joined.

(que somebody quoting "I'm Nobody" only and saying "at least you're right about something")

TroySmith10 said:
100% lies.

I'm nobody. Just the i huge fan of the scarlet and gray.

But for serial......I just figured there would be some Gator talk here....so i joined.

(que somebody quoting "I'm Nobody" only and saying "at least you're right about something")

and that means???

UF Fin Kat said:
:lol: there are 5 weeks before we trounce ohio state. we have to talk about SOMEthing.
I hope you are around after the Buckeyes destroy the Gators and make some boots out of their carcass.

Motion said:
:hmmm: Score more points would probably be the easiest way.
You might have a chance if you play the game on Play Station, in the real world the Buckeyes will romp....write it down!
clear.gif

Nobody wanted to see a rematch which is the reason that it's OSU/Florida. I think OSU wins easily but it maybe a better thing for Michigain and Carr that they didn't get the rematch. If Carr lost again to Tressel I think he gets fired because he just can't beat him. It's hard to argue when this thread is loaded with SEC or OSU homers but nobody had a problem with USC playing OSU if they won out so I guess Florida should get an opportunity. If Michigain got the rematch and won what does that prove anyways? They were able to split with OSU? With the huge SEC bias on this site I think people forget that Michigain did beat Wisconsin who many believe is the best team not in the BCS and they beat Notre Dame. The Wolverines finished 2nd in the Big 11, but OSU finished 1st so saying that they weren't a conference champion is played out. Another factor in why their was not a rematch is that Michigain has not played and thus "out of sight out of mind."

djfresh47 said:
Nobody wanted to see a rematch which is the reason that it's OSU/Florida. I think OSU wins easily but it maybe a better thing for Michigain and Carr that they didn't get the rematch. If Carr lost again to Tressel I think he gets fired because he just can't beat him. It's hard to argue when this thread is loaded with SEC or OSU homers but nobody had a problem with USC playing OSU if they won out so I guess Florida should get an opportunity. If Michigain got the rematch and won what does that prove anyways? They were able to split with OSU? With the huge SEC bias on this site I think people forget that Michigain did beat Wisconsin who many believe is the best team not in the BCS and they beat Notre Dame. The Wolverines finished 2nd in the Big 11, but OSU finished 1st so saying that they weren't a conference champion is played out. Another factor in why their was not a rematch is that Michigain has not played and thus "out of sight out of mind."

I'm not forgetting that at all personally, but looking at their schedules its hard to tell exactly how good they really are. Wisconsin lost to the only good team they played and ND lost to both of the good teams they played. You can call it bias all you want, there are plenty of facts to support why Florida is there. 12-1 with the #1 ranked SOS being more than enough.

bowling green
western illionois
san diego state

indiana
northwestern
minnesota
purdue
illinois
pennstate
iowa
buffalo

WOW, their wins were ****. :lol:

wisconsin wins.

DeathStar said:
bowling green
western illionois
san diego state
indiana
northwestern
minnesota
purdue
illinois
pennstate
iowa
buffalo

WOW, their wins were ****. :lol:

wisconsin wins.

Somebody mentioned the polls as being factual so i'll go with that. Since that is being said to be the truth Wisconsin is the best team not in the BCS. So thus if the arguement is Florida is the 2nd best team in the country because of the polls, Wisconsin is the best team not in the BCS. They're ranked 6th in the harris poll, 7th in the bcs. Beat everybody except Michigain.

djfresh47 said:
Somebody mentioned the polls as being factual so i'll go with that. Since that is being said to be the truth Wisconsin is the best team not in the BCS. So thus if the arguement is Florida is the 2nd best team in the country because of the polls, Wisconsin is the best team not in the BCS. They're ranked 6th in the harris poll, 7th in the bcs. Beat everybody except Michigain.
My whole point, that "everybody" is actually nobody. If your whole argument as to why Michigan should be in the BCS title game is because they beat Wisconsin, who beat no one of any caliber themselves, than I fail to see your point. And I didn't say the polls were "factual", I said Florida being 12-1 with the #1 ranked SOS is a fact. To even debate this at this point is foolish, its over and done with. The bowls are set, deal with it.

Motion said:
My whole point, that "everybody" is actually nobody. If your whole argument as to why Michigan should be in the BCS title game is because they beat Wisconsin, who beat no one of any caliber themselves, than I fail to see your point. And I didn't say the polls were "factual", I said Florida being 12-1 with the #1 ranked SOS is a fact. To even debate this at this point is foolish, its over and done with. The bowls are set, deal with it.

I was not commenting on your post. I had no problem with USC/OSU so I have no problem with OSU/UF. If I were to argue I would say that Michigain is the 2nd best team in the country and they should not be punished for ending their season early. It's always better to lose early as people saw with USC overtaking Michigain and then Florida going to #2 and I don't think that should matter. Although I also said that if their were a rematch that it would not prove anything even if Michigain won. The point that other teams should play tough out of conference schedules while SEC teams get a free pass is ridiculous IMO. The SEC is tough but their is a bias on this site, and in the general media that the gap between the SEC and other conferences is much bigger than it is. It is too hard to gauge this and the only logical way would be through bowl games in which the SEC has not been dominant.

Back
Top Bottom