Mike Anderson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Anderson

edphin13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just read on yahoo sports that Dolphins maybe might go after Mike Anderson from the Broncos. That would be good. I guess we will know in a short time if it's true or not....

Anderson's gonna be the Broncos fall-back guy incase Griffin and Bell aren't effective. They'll be asking for atleast a 3rd rounder, maybe two picks actually. It won't come cheap. No thanks. :shakeno:

true, they got those guys but they also have Droughns and Hearst so they could afford to send him. Denver is stocked up at that position. Now, I can't disagree with you on what to give up to get him but maybe they could get him with a 3rd rounder...IMO that is not alot. Anyways, the article said it was a possibility, not a for sure thing so we will see what happens. I'm starting to like the RB by committee idea. Keep Minor,Morris,and Henry or get Anderson or Davenport from Green Bay to run along with Minor and Henry.

If we give a first round pick for davenport we will be the laughing stock of the league. :shakeno:

edphin13 said:
true, they got those guys but they also have Droughns and Hearst so they could afford to send him. Denver is stocked up at that position. Now, I can't disagree with you on what to give up to get him but maybe they could get him with a 3rd rounder...IMO that is not alot. Anyways, the article said it was a possibility, not a for sure thing so we will see what happens. I'm starting to like the RB by committee idea. Keep Minor,Morris,and Henry or get Anderson or Davenport from Green Bay to run along with Minor and Henry.
Heh, I did forget about Hearst.

I would not give up a 1st rounder for Davenport. 3rd at the most. And aren't we already the laughing stock of the league....well for a week anyway.

I ma not sure why you want him, but if you really do, just wait for Denve to cut him. They have 4 backs (Anderson, Bell, Griffin and Hearst) there is a chance Anderson gets the axe.

Bell broke his finger and had pins put in this weekend. He is out 3-4 weeks. I can't see them letting anyone go at this point of preseason.

NO!! We Need our draft picks! This guy has very lil upside, from what hes shown...hes DONE! Hes worth a 4th at the VERY BEST! Davenport for a 3rd would b the best choice, a powerful runnner whose young with tons of upside. We already dont have a 2nd and 6th right?

I think Anderson is definitely worth a 3rd rounder and IMO he has a lot of upside. He proved he could carry the load in 2000 when he got 1500 yds. and 15 TD's.I think he got banged up the following year and that caused his numbers to go down.Then Portis took over last year. If he turned out to be a bust, we only give up a #rd and we go after Edge next year.
I would rather have Bennett from the Vikes but it doesn't look like they want to deal him. Up to this point, from what I read, Anderson is the front runner.

I live near Denver and believe me Anderson is nothing special.
Just a product of a great offensive line.
I like Minor and Mack more than him.

edphin13 said:
I just read on yahoo sports that Dolphins maybe might go after Mike Anderson from the Broncos. That would be good. I guess we will know in a short time if it's true or not....

If Miami even considers to deal with the Denver organization then we are totally screwed.Champ and a 2nd for Portis means we will for sure have to give atleast a 3rd for him which is a rippoff considering that I could run for 1500 yards and get 15 scores behind there O-line.

NO WAY NO HOW.Plus there is no reason to because Minor is alot better then Anderson.

Back
Top Bottom