Mike Anderson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Anderson

Remember the last Denver castoff that went to greener pastures? I don't think Olandis Gary even made it a full season as the Bills BACKUP runningback.

For now, I'd stay away. You can get an equivalent guy (if you want) just by waiting for the cuts.

edphin13 said:
I'm starting to like the RB by committee idea. Keep Minor,Morris,and Henry or get Anderson or Davenport from Green Bay to run along with Minor and Henry.

Well I don't. I hate RBBC!! It only looks decent if you have a really good offensive line and above average QB.
RBBC is a band aid solution at best.

ckparrothead said:
Remember the last Denver castoff that went to greener pastures? I don't think Olandis Gary even made it a full season as the Bills BACKUP runningback.

For now, I'd stay away. You can get an equivalent guy (if you want) just by waiting for the cuts.
:yes:

ckparrothead said:

....I believe he got beat out in Detroit by Bryson. :shakeno: :shakeno:

IF the dolphins are interested, im sure another issue is health and how durable he is now. No doubt about it, he has talent. The denver O-Line is obviously great, but i've seen this man run and he has skill, if he is in good shape, it might b worth it. However i don't think we should go all out to get him.
I wished he would of left to another team to start some where else than play Fullback a couple years ago.

ok, so I see the majority of you think Anderson is not the answer to our problems. Well,I like Minor and all but he's not the answer either. We need a decent back to do the RBB committee along with Minor or at least some depth behind him. Just somebody till next year ,like Edge. The backs I would welcome for a 3rd rounder: Anderson, Bennett, Davenport, L. Johnson

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom