Mike Glennon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Glennon

Hes better than ppl give him credit for. 19 TD's and 9 picks on a scrub team that had all their RB's hurt on a minimal deal. Yet we're paying matt Moore 5 mil a year to ride the pine.

That scrub team beat us, what does that say about our scrub team? The bucs have more talent on their roster then we do. Dont be ignorant to not see it. Lavonte david is better then everyone else on our D besides Wake, and I could argue that he is.

2nd round pick for the guy that they gave up on after his rookie season no less...yeah right...this dudes not getting you over the hump

I would swap the 2. Moore for Glennon. Alleviates some money from our cap

That scrub team beat us, what does that say about our scrub team? The bucs have more talent on their roster then we do. Dont be ignorant to not see it. Lavonte david is better then everyone else on our D besides Wake, and I could argue that he is.
Lol I was at the game. They had a 3rd string RB gash us. They went 4-12 yet so talented? Give me a break.

Lol I was at the game. They had a 3rd string RB gash us. They went 4-12 yet so talented? Give me a break.

Better WR, Better line, better defense....

More talent...

Dudes too short...He's only 5'6" but has a 12" neck.

Back
Top Bottom