Mike Mayock's top 20 senior prospects | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Mayock's top 20 senior prospects

i thought Malcolm Jenkins and Ray Malauga were in last years' draft?

just like i kept hearing Paul Pinnegar (QB) in the 2005 draft, now 3 years later i hear his name again. Are there 2 of them???

I would not be surprised to see Raji drafted by us.
that wouldn't surprise me either...i know Parcells will want to draft a LB,and preferably an OLB to play opposite of Porter,but if none are there that he likes/wants for our 1st rd pick,and Raji is,then i can see us drafting him to be the anchor of our 3-4 defense....

Good to see Cushing up that high, coz there's a good chance he ends up in Miami next season.
i hope not...i did a little research on him after i watched Southern Cal dismantle Ohio State earlier in the season...granted,Cushing played one hell of a good game,but he's been very injury prone throughout his college career...and i damn sure don't want us to draft somebody who's gonna spend more time on our IR list than on the field....

i hope not...i did a little research on him after i watched Southern Cal dismantle Ohio State earlier in the season...granted,Cushing played one hell of a good game,but he's been very injury prone throughout his college career...and i damn sure don't want us to draft somebody who's gonna spend more time on our IR list than on the field....

I also really like Raji. I think he would be at least as good as Ferguson at the NT spot. I have seen some of BC's games this year and Raji seems to always get double teamed and he still clogs up the middle and stuffs the runners. :lol:

Good to see Cushing up that high, coz there's a good chance he ends up in Miami next season.

I doubt that that. hes too small to play inside ina 3-4, and hes not really a pass rushing 3-4 olb either. he would do better in a 4-3 where he can use his cover skills. add the fact he will most likely fail some steroid tests at some point, no thanks.

Mike Mayock is THE draft guru. Mad respect for the man. As for his list...once Juniors are added to the draft my 1st round dream would be to see Laurinitis fall to us. Highly unlikely he falls that far, but if it happened the jersey would be on order.

Back
Top Bottom