Mike Pouncey Center Snaps | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Pouncey Center Snaps

If Garrard, Moore or Devlin look good maybe we can move Tannehill to WR, that is his natural position anyway.

Hi Everyone I hope you all had a wonderful off season, I spent my off time with Lauren Tannenhill skiing the Alps after she get rejected for Maxim.

I read a camp report today or part of a report that Matt Moore fumbled a snap from Mike Pouncey again. I remember this was a problem last season regardless of who was the QB.

It would have been better to move Pouncey to guard and sign a free agent center than continue this failed attempt by Jeff the EGO. What do you guys think.

Hey Slippery!!! No doubt you're wondering how Brady Quinn would have done :idk:

Hi Everyone I hope you all had a wonderful off season, I spent my off time with Lauren Tannenhill skiing the Alps after she get rejected for Maxim.

I read a camp report today or part of a report that Matt Moore fumbled a snap from Mike Pouncey again. I remember this was a problem last season regardless of who was the QB.

It would have been better to move Pouncey to guard and sign a free agent center than continue this failed attempt by Jeff the EGO. What do you guys think.

Ehhhhht....Wrong

I do think Pouncey would be better at guard. Put him at LG next to Long and you won't have to worry about that side of the line. Incognito could play center this year and get a long term answer at that position next offseason.

Pouncey looked absolutely fantastic at C last season and you want to change him because of a couple of fumbles, which may or may not be his fault? Seriously?

Pouncey looked absolutely fantastic at C last season and you want to change him because of a couple of fumbles, which may or may not be his fault? Seriously?

Ya because guard is his natural position, not center. Its like they put him at center last year to justify him being drafted so high. I still like the pick even if he started at guard from day 1.

Ya because guard is his natural position, not center. Its like they put him at center last year to justify him being drafted so high. I still like the pick even if he started at guard from day 1.

As would I, but his "natural position" is a silly argument, as he was playing guard only because his brother was a center at Florida. Both are good. Why are you trying to fix something that isn't broken, exactly? If anything, you'd move him to guard to justify his high draft pick, not center.

This should go unsaid. You do not mess with one of the best parts of your offensive line.

I thought the same thing, when I read about the fumbled snaps. This was a problem last year, and sounds like Pouncey had a problem in college too. Not good to hear on day one the trend continues.

Im not hatin on Pouncey but bottomline, every play starts with a snap and if you cant do that....you shouldnt be at center. Something to keep your eye on.

It wasn't a problem in college. At all. He had struggled with it when he first moved to the position but he improved greatly while at Florida, within the season. You guys are seriously looking for a story where there is non.

Mike Pouncey is one of the best players that we've got. He had a strong rookie season and is well placed to be a strong offensive leader this year. I heard about snap issues in college but I didn't see a problem. Frankly, I think he looks like an excellent draft pick who can make a huge contribution to the the team over many years.

Back
Top Bottom