Mike Westhoff: Dolphins have best kicker-punter-snapper trio in NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Westhoff: Dolphins have best kicker-punter-snapper trio in NFL

Fields is the best punter in the game..Yupp, we have a elite talent everybody.

Fields is definately up there but based on last year and previous years I say Shane Lechler is the best in the game but its damn close. Hell Fields has been good enough to buy his jersey lol

God we never should have fired Westhoff. Hall of fame ST coach.

God we never should have fired Westhoff. Hall of fame ST coach.

If I remember a dolphins - Jets game, Teg Ginn had 2 returns for TD and we won the game because of that since our offense couldn't score. He is great ST coach but I have seen better at that position..

If I remember a dolphins - Jets game, Teg Ginn had 2 returns for TD and we won the game because of that since our offense couldn't score. He is great ST coach but I have seen better at that position..

Please tell me you are not judging him based on one game and one player...

Westhoff is a damn good coach. Luckily, Sparano is not.

I think Denney, Fields, and Carpenter are the highest rated fins on Madden, if not in the top 5 for Miami.

We also got an ace IMO in Marlon Moore, a damn good returner in Thigpen. And Lane is a very solid blocker.

I don't often care for kicking and punting. But Brandon Fields can actually be a game changer. I remember that game against the Jets two seasons ago where he averaged about 60 yards a punt. Unreal.

Back
Top Bottom