WILD CARD--Cleveland

NL East--NY Mets
NL Central--Cubs
NL West--Arizona
NL Wild Card--LA Dodgers

ALCS--Seattle over NY Yankees

NLCS---Arizona over NY Mets

WORLD SERIES----Seattle over Arizona

A lot of people picking the Dodgers this year. They are my favorite team, but I can't shake the notion that the D-Backs and Rockies will top out.

Red Sox Nation won't be happy with you :lol:

shocking!!

Hey I picked them to win the AL East over the Yanks last year. So I don't let any bias get in the way of my predictions. That was last year, this year I see things differently

Detroit will score a million runs but they're going to give up a million also. With who I would of labeled the "favorites," in each AL division losing significant players to injuries before the start of the year I think it'll be interesting. Boston loses Schilling LAA lose Lackey and Escobar and Detroit loses Guitar hero Zumaya and Rodney.

I'll go out on a limb and give one prediction. Dontrelle Willis will be the worst starting pitcher on any team with a winning record.

shocking!!

Hey I picked them to win the AL East over the Yanks last year. So I don't let any bias get in the way of my predictions. That was last year, this year I see things differently

How can you?

I loved your predictions..till that hooooooooomer pick in the yanks. The Yanks rotation is trash. It won't hold up enough to win 95 games and that is what they will need to win the division.

i refuse to believe anyone truely believes the yanks are that good. maybe their fans are blinded by their love, but do they even truely believe? i dont think so.

Red Sox Nation won't be happy with you :lol:

Whatever. This totally makes me happy, nobody is picking the Sox this year. I can understand why though, our rotation is still a major concern. If Beckett gets hurt and our rookies don't pick it up, we could be on the outside looking in easily given the depth of the AL. But were still the reigning champs, Dice-K pitched in the playoffs, and Beckett's pitching may even take away the tag of worst trade in MLB history.

no ones picking you guys? i have a hard to believing anyone would truely pick anyone but boston in the AL East.

no ones picking you guys? i have a hard to believing anyone would truely pick anyone but boston in the AL East.

Maybe your right. ESPN writers had 14/19 saying we would win the east and only 5 for the Yankees. Not sure when this poll was taken, but the closer to the start of the season I am sure the Yanks picked up steam.

Toronto is winning the AL East this year ;)

Toronto is forever the "sleeper," team. In two or three years if Niemann and Price develop the Rays could have a chance; to finish 3rd. I know Toronto finished 2nd two years ago but I don't know how anybody can pick a team aside from the Yankees or Red Sox.

Off topic but Mark Hendrickson as an opening day starter for the Marlins? Colin Cowherd brought up the point that the Marlins are guranteed 30 mil from revenue sharing and 30 mil from the tv deal, yet they only spend 21 mil on payroll. I know they've got maybe the best player in baseball but atleast make an effort to pretend like you're trying to win.

Toronto is forever the "sleeper," team. In two or three years if Niemann and Price develop the Rays could have a chance; to finish 3rd.

your out of your mind. if price and niemann developed we would have by far the best rotation in baseball to go along with one of the best offenses in baseball. and we MIGHT finish 3rd? we will compete this year for 3rd if Kazmir doesnt miss to much longer.

It's just predictions guys don't get all worked up.

Ya can't go on ONE site and call me names and say Im an idiot ......I got my moles..; )..... Then come back here to THIS site and get all worked up when I make predictions!!!

P.S.....then it must have been 2 years ago I picked Boston to win the East. I know I did one of those years.

Back
Top Bottom