Miles Austin is not the type pf reciever we need! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miles Austin is not the type pf reciever we need!

I hate to disagree with ya but he is excactly what we need, someone that can get open more often than not and then catch the ball and get yac, and right now we only have 1 guy that does that consistently imo and that's hartline with d-bess and camarillo close behind.

steve smith makes his living of jump balls, wayne does too

i honestly feel he is verryyy overrated, i used to watch him play in college i live 20 minutes away from monmouth.

ill consider him a poor mans boldin until he has another season like this one.

Yor not talking about Reggie wayne are you? He definitely doesnt make his living fighting for jump balls.. He is a great route runner with speed.. He rarely ever has to FIGHT for a ball, let alone a jump ball because he gets open

uh...not for nuttin' but...that guy we had...Welker...he's about to get into the "Hall"...just sayin'...so if sMiles is 'like dat'...i say we take 'im...

I would love to have Austin. Many of his big plays were all him where he broke a couple tackles and made a play. That is the thing that our receivers have been completely unable to do.

If Miami gets a Dallas WR, its going to be Sam Hurd, so this Austin arguement may be a moot point anyhow. I sincerely doubt that Austin leaves Dallas, the Cowboys have no reason to let him get away.

Regardless, with Miami lacking a true #1 WR, to say Austin isn't "the type of WR we need" is quite a bit humorous to think about.

0% chance we get him, but you're saying we don't need a big, fast, explosive WR who breaks tackles and picks up yac? What the ****? 6'3", 5th in the league in receiving with 11 TD's (despite getting minimum playing time the first 4 games), and we don't need him?

No, we need a TO type instead of Austin, just as Tony Romo proved this season.:oops:

You must have Miles Austin confused with Austin Powers. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom