Miles Austin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miles Austin

Found our WR for next year

Miles Austin. A FA at the end of the season.

That guy was amazing today against the Chiefs. He's the big receiver this offense is lacking.

he had big game but against the chiefs. he isnt a clearcut #1 yet

only as a free agent bc i know some will want to trade for this guy.
HE ISNT A #1 THO

week 1 - 1 catch 42 yards 1 TD
week 2 - 1 catch 20 yards
week 3 - 0 catch 0 yards
week 4 - 3 catches 19 yards
week 5 - 10 catches 205 yards 2 TD

I dont know what that tells you. The previous 4 weeks, teams would double team Roy Williams and you would think austin would have great games being one-on-one with a CB.

Its only one game and i say NO! Just wait for the draft. Unless we pick him up via F/A. But i do not want to trade for him.

You think Miles Austin is the reciever we need because he had 1 good game.. If this FO signs him to be our savior, every move they made would seem less impressive.. Ausin is a good WR, he is no #1 though

Terrific catches, YACs on his first start, but that hardly constitutes a trend. Let's see how well he does the rest of the year although it's really moot since he'll most likely be franchised if this does prove to be his breakout game.

yeah remember a few years ago when Chambers had that huge game with like 200 yards and 3 tds and everyone went here we go we have an awesome receiver...what exactly has he done since then i mean he has had some good games but he isnt some stud......one game doesnt make you great if austin ends up top 10 in the league in receiving maybe take a look

Miles Austin was discovered by Parcells and Ireland. He was an UFA out of Mammouth college. You have heard about the college before we drafted John Nalbone this year out of Mammouth. Anyways Austin has averaged 18.9 yards a catch through out his career. With todays huge game Austin now has 351 yards 15 Rec 3 TDS and is Averaging 22.0 yards a catch this season. That is right up there with Jericho Cotchery, Steve Smith, Vincent Jackson and Reggie Wayne. Listen to this he is a KR as well and has average 24.3 yards a return.

The kid is an excellent prospect and I hope Miami brings him in some way somehow. ESpecially if he is a FA after the season. BTW Finfanforlife excellent point and you know your football.

yeah remember a few years ago when Chambers had that huge game with like 200 yards and 3 tds and everyone went here we go we have an awesome receiver...what exactly has he done since then i mean he has had some good games but he isnt some stud......one game doesnt make you great if austin ends up top 10 in the league in receiving maybe take a look
I was at that game and he was absolutely unstoppable. But it's just ONE game.

Will have to show that type of performance more consistantly before I'm convinced.

Back
Top Bottom