Miles Austin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miles Austin

hello, it was against the chiefs

This was the first start of his career, because Roy E. Williams was hurt. He's been the Cowboy's 3rd WR. I think this performance might elevate him into the 2nd WR spot where he can get some more looks.

It was an outstanding game but it was only one game. Let him play at a high level a few more times and then he might become a bit more interesting. Remember how plenty of people here were pushing for Miami to get Derek '2 of 17' Anderson a couple of years back? Had this forum been about in the lat 80's, I'm sure people would have been writing about how they were willing to kill their nearest and dearest to get Timmy Smith.

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I'm fully aware of the hypocrisy of saying Miles Austin's performance was 'only one game' and then referring to Derek Anderson as '2 of 17'.

week 1 - 1 catch 42 yards 1 TD
week 2 - 1 catch 20 yards
week 3 - 0 catch 0 yards
week 4 - 3 catches 19 yards
week 5 - 10 catches 205 yards 2 TD

I dont know what that tells you. The previous 4 weeks, teams would double team Roy Williams and you would think austin would have great games being one-on-one with a CB.

Its only one game and i say NO! Just wait for the draft. Unless we pick him up via F/A. But i do not want to trade for him.

Those stats are misleading

HE has only started 1 game out of those 5 . HE was playing in Roy's Place and he is the 3rd WR behind Roy and Patrick Crayton plus Romo has a man crush on Witten . The time to jump on Austin is now before he makes a bigger name for himself ! Ive thought he has been a good wr since last season.

Back
Top Bottom