MMMmmm....mmmm....MMMichael Floyd anyone??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MMMmmm....mmmm....MMMichael Floyd anyone???

Also what Tunsil did was as a college student in the past. Not a recent act with a million dollar paycheck. Now he may still smoke in his home but as said above it's not harming any lives and it is an act legal more and more states across the country every year.

This year was a contract year for him and he flopped. Money doesn't even motivate him.
I'm OUT.

I checked the board and didn't see it....and since I've never started one of these, I wanted throw my hat in the ring...

With Parker hurt-ish....you want to bring this guy down to South Beach?

I've heard he is known for drops - but if DVP is only going to catch 2 balls a game for 20 yards, then hey, might be worth the risk to close out the season.

I am still amazed at millionaires getting DUI's though...CALL UBER GUYS...or use a limo, or a groupie....call someone!

[Honestly though, I don't want him :)]

In a heartbeat, but I'm a huge Notre Dame fan so I'm biased here

Buffalo will pick him up if they have a chance. Guarantee it. They have Justin Hunter playing good ball. I wish we would have kept him. I hope some one gets him before buffalo has a chance.

I guess duis in the rest of the world aren't as normal as good old wisconsin.

The first one isn't even a crime. The only reason you spend the night in jail is if you can't find a sober friend to answer there phone for a ride.

I don't drink and drive but it's shocking how lenient wisconsin is.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

If you can't stay out of the bars in Arizona, what the hell do you think will happen is South Beach???? Hell no. Pay Stills a decent rate to stay, lock Landry down and find a new TE in the draft/FA and roll with that.

WHy every time someone is available someone wants to sign them?
Floyd would be what here number 4? What is the point we have a good wr group right now. And who do you cut?

Guy has like 4 alcohol related incidents in 5 years and is in a contract year and has another one?

He needs to seek help first before thinking about football again.

Funny how Tunsil was so happily accepted here by so many after falling to us in the draft this year for doing something stupid like drugs and many applauded how smart we were to pick him. I am all for aquiring talent and giving second chances just not third and fourth chances. Yes he was stupid for not ubering it I agree but I bet most everyone on this forum at some time has done something pretty stupid in their lives.

Firstly, you can't be serious, I truly hope you aren't. You are comparing a person that at the time was a basically a kid that smoked weed and owned up to it and since that video surfaced he kept his slate clean to a man currently 5 years removed college and 5th season into a business/the NFL. Yes everybody has made mistakes(go to thing for people to say for some odd reason as if it justifies the wrong doing), I've done fair share of bad choices but not once did I put the lives of others at risk when doing so. The man was so s**tfaced that he was passed out in the car so just picture how his driving was. People rip Josh Gordon and Johnny football(rightfully so) but letting Floyd slide? Hell Rae Carruth only put a hit on his pregnant partner once in his life, when he is out of jail why not give him a go?

Awful teams will take chances on troubled players but guess what... we no longer have that culture and for that I am glad. I would be disgusted if Miami signed a player with red flags everywhere of reckless choices that could endanger the lives of others and later on the player somehow ruined the lives of a person/family, beyond disgusted.

We just released a player for being arrested. Wouldn't signing another arrested player send a mixed message?

Funny how Tunsil was so happily accepted here by so many after falling to us in the draft this year for doing something stupid like drugs and many applauded how smart we were to pick him. I am all for aquiring talent and giving second chances just not third and fourth chances. Yes he was stupid for not ubering it I agree but I bet most everyone on this forum at some time has done something pretty stupid in their lives.

I admit I have done some stupid things...mainly wondering into threads and reading posts where I find myself dumber for having read them.

While I do agree to an extent, there is a huge difference between smoking weed and driving drunk

I don't like drugs, I hate them - I back the 'war on drugs' and would come down on drug dealers a lot harder. However, it is laughable that someone is comparing Tunsil being dumb and taking drugs on his sofa to some selfish scumbag who endangered countless lives (including children) by driving whilst drunk.

People who drive drunk are among the most despicable criminals around - cheating on your taxes is a crime, so is stealing something, but risking the lives of innocent children and other drivers just because you are too good to sit in a taxi? that crime is a special type of low

Back
Top Bottom