Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

Sorry, I am not so sure AT ALL that Chris Long fits the 3-4 better than Dorsey to begin with.

What happened to azfinnfang? (sp). Did you move to New Mexico or something?:err: Or is this a Southwest or Four Corners kind of thing? Next year Utepoodles?

stewart is close but not the #1 Rb. RunDMC is the best

Really? Based on what? He wasnt really even a "True" runningback in College. He is gonna be another player like Reggie Bush that was WAAAYYY overhyped, and a team will have to create an entire offense around him...ALso, his upright style is gonna be nothing but a target in the NFL. Look for LOTS of injuries:up:-Not that I wish that on him of course.

Bill Parcells and Jeff Ireland are quietly huddled together discussing draft possibilities..............And now a word from our sponsor

I'm excited as well!

I wanna see who everyone picks.

If it was I, Id pick Vernon Gholston :kick:

I swear, noone is talking about him anymore but I could see this pick although its a bit of a longshot. I put the odds at about 20%. His combine will vault him back into the discussion

I swear, noone is talking about him anymore but I could see this pick although its a bit of a longshot. I put the odds at about 20%. His combine will vault him back into the discussion

he wieghts 260. he cant play DE in 3-4. maybe OLB

Nice man, you've created a sweet game here. Touche!

Now get your butt signed up for VIP so you can participate in that one.

Thank you :D

I'll try man :D

Btw this is the picking thread go over to the discussion :hi5:

I know its a longshot now but If he just flat out impresses at the combine I think its Likely he will go 1.

he wieghts 260. he cant play DE in 3-4. maybe OLB
I see him as a pass rushing 3-4 OLB in the NFL. I also think that's the most important position in a 3-4. Chris Long and Gholston bring different qulaities to a 3-4 OLB position. Parcells might value pass rushing ability more than the overall game that Long brings. Just saying might, not necessarily that he will.

Back
Top Bottom