Mock Draft Game: Discussion | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock Draft Game: Discussion

man i wish jwong would make his pick so we can talk about the next pick

well i checked his posts briefly. nothing about first pick but he'll be looking at Fred Davis with 32. Lesson to all GMs. See what happens when you talk to the media:D

Panthers have been having discussions with Bruce Davis recently:winkwink:

Figures. Them and Jags seem to gobble up drafting Bruins. Not that it's a bad thing. :D

Well, since my pick is on the other side of the 1st round, I figure that's enough time to run PCR reactions in my lab before my pick. See you guys around!

i dont like fred davis very much. id rather take bennet in late 2nd an OT in early 2nd

Same, but if we could get a big WR like Monk I wouldn't mind Davis. As long as we have a big red zone threat its fine.

Same, but if we could get a big WR like Monk I wouldn't mind Davis. As long as we have a big red zone threat its fine.
ya but i think an ot is a big need too though and should be address with 2a pick in the draft. this is a good ot draft

I dont think we'll draft a TE until the 4th earliest. Hopefully Cottam is still there. WR same, probably 6th if at all. Wr will probably be addressed through free agency

Are we just making the picks of doing the explanations?

Last year in the VIP the explanations were about 300-800 words.

I'm ready with the second pick! If the clock expires on Jwong can I run it up there? :lol:

Oh well I will be checking back in in the morning.

Anyone else actually researching their team? My Bill's mock is getting some positive feed back on one of their forums.:kick:

BTW, they just signed Teyo Johnson, and seem to think he's the next coming. Good luck with that!

Anyone else actually researching their team? My Bill's mock is getting some positive feed back on one of their forums.:kick:

BTW, they just signed Teyo Johnson, and seem to think he's the next coming. Good luck with that!

i have researched almost all the teams, extensively. because for when i do my mocks, i like to know what the teams needs are and how important of a need it is. so all m y mocks i do are researched. i know alot about each team

Back
Top Bottom