Mock draft game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft game

PhinPhan910

Active Roster
Reaction score
Trades are in a different thread titled "Mock draft game trades" http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f75/mock-draft-game-trades-269313.html#post1063317115

Picks are also in different thread:
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f75/mock-draft-game-picks-269418.html

0 teams available!!

I posted this a few days ago.. and it disappeared.. hopefully the same won't happen here.

So people pick teams, and once we have every team picked we will start the draft, who ever has the rams will pick their player, then whoever has the lions pick theirs, then bucs, and so on.

There are trades, to make it more realistic. I will approve them, just so nobody goes like:

Rams trade: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, For Saints 7th.

You can involve current NFL players in the trades. EX: Dolphins trade Anthony Fasano to Browns for 3rd round pick.

Once we have all teams we will begin drafting
Teams: Team name, followed by owner's username.
EX: Dolphins: Phinphan910

Rams: Oraclepz
Lions: JRoX85
Bucs: greasyObnoxious
Cards: FinsFanatic77
Seahawks: The Quad Fin
49ers: daytonadolphan 13
Panthers: fgrocker
Saints: Irish Dolphin
Falcons:Buff
Packers:VDOGG77
Bears: TunaPhish429
Vikings: rev kev
Giants: clashcityrocker
Cowboys: Kdawg954
Redskins: Nick13
Eagles: MR_Freezetag
Dolphins: Phinphan910
Jets: nyjunc
Bills:JT-forpresident
Patriots: R&R Express
Bengals: ChambersWI
Browns: Finsguy939
Steelers: j-off-her-doll
Ravens: DeeAy3000
Colts:RonBrown
Titans: ticophin
Jaguars: emeraldfin
Texans: #1dolphinsfan
Raiders: ArmGlocks33
Chargers: Dajesus
Chiefs:Ozfin77
Broncos: ChadHenne

If you owned a team previously, I am sorry, but you will have to re pick a team.
First one to post for a specific team gets them.

At the end of the draft, we will look at the draft and rate each team's draft, and their new additions (if they traded for a player using a draft pick)

If you pick a team, but decide you don't want them, but want an available team instead, then you can switch.

Or you can trade teams with someone.

You don't have to ask for a team and wait for reply, if they are available, just say something like: I've got jags.

Good luck!
DRAFT HAS STARTED!!!

PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR PICK AFTER YOU MAKE IT.

1st round:
1) Rams: Ndamukong Suh, DT Nebraska
2)Lions:
3) TB bucs:
4) Redskins:
5) Chiefs:
6) Seahawks:
7) Browns:
8)Raiders:
9)Bills:
10) Jaguars:
11) Broncos (from Bears):
12) Dolphins:
13: 49ers:
14: Seahawks :
15: Giants:
16: Titans:
17:49ers:
18:steelers:
19:falcons:
20:Texans:
21:Bengals:
22: Patriots
23:packers:
24:Eagles:
25: Ravens:
26:Cards:
27: Cowboys:
28: Chargers:
29:Jets:
30: Vikings:
31: Saints:
32:Colts:

Note: Can someone find me something that has all the current draft picks on it?
Trades:

Rams are on the clock!!

Sorry guys, not sure what happened. The wrong thread may have been clicked and merged. I'm looking into whether it can be undone.

I posted this a few days ago.. and it disappeared.. hopefully the same won't happen here.

So people pick teams, and once we have every team picked we will start the draft, who ever has the rams will pick their player, then whoever has the lions pick theirs, then bucs, and so on.

There are trades, to make it more realistic. I will approve them, just so nobody goes like:

Rams trade: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, For Saints 7th.

You can involve current NFL players in the trades. EX: Dolphins trade Anthony Fasano to Browns for 3rd round pick.

Once we have all teams we will begin drafting
Teams: Team name, followed by owner's username.
EX: Dolphins: Phinphan910

Rams:
Lions:
Bucs:
Cards:
Seahawks:
49ers:
Panthers:
Saints:
Falcons:
Packers:
Bears:
Vikings:
Giants:
Cowboys:
Redskins:
Eagles:
Dolphins: Phinphan910
Jets:
Bills:
Patriots:
Bengals:
Browns:
Steelers:
Ravens:
Colts:
Titans:
Jaguars:
Texans:
Raiders:
Chargers:
Chiefs:
Broncos:

If you owned a team previously, I am sorry, but you will have to re pick a team.
First one to post for a specific team gets them.

At the end of the draft, we will look at the draft and rate each team's draft, and their new additions (if they traded for a player using a draft pick)

If you pick a team, but decide you don't want them, but want an available team instead, then you can switch.

Or you can trade teams with someone.

You don't have to ask for a team and wait for reply, if they are available, just say something like: I've got jags.

Good luck!

A few logistical questions...Will there be a pre-determined date and time for this draft? so that we all know when to log in? Also, will teams/users be 'on the clock' with a certain amount of time, and how much time will be afforded to them? Will we be allowed to use PM's to discuss trades in order to get the best value? or will we have to propose trades in the open forum? Thanks for clearing up those questions!

A few logistical questions...Will there be a pre-determined date and time for this draft? so that we all know when to log in? Also, will teams/users be 'on the clock' with a certain amount of time, and how much time will be afforded to them? Will we be allowed to use PM's to discuss trades in order to get the best value? or will we have to propose trades in the open forum? Thanks for clearing up those questions!

I'm under the impression that we're not doing trades.

I'm under the impression that we're not doing trades.

The OP had a section devoted to trades, he's going to approve them all to make sure it's not like Rams trade 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th to New Orleans for their 7th in 2012. I just wanted to know if they had to be discussed in the open forum or through PM's to avoid other 'teams' being like 'NO! you're getting hosed!' or to make sure you can get the best deal and have the leverage of having the messages be private.

Back
Top Bottom