Mock draft game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft game

A few logistical questions...

Will there be a pre-determined date and time for this draft so that we all know when to log in?

Also, will teams/users be 'on the clock' with a certain amount of time, and how much time will be afforded to them?

Will we be allowed to use PM's to discuss trades in order to get the best value or will we have to propose trades in the open forum?

Thanks for clearing up those questions!

1. There will be, but I don't know right now because the teams may be filled by tomorrow, or in a few weeks.

2. It is not set in stone, but right now I am thinking of 15 min..

3. You can do either, but make sure it isn't some crazy trade, and you can pm me the trade for me to approve, or post it in the thread.
Don't worry about me not approving a trade though, because the only time I won't is if it is unreasonable.

Hope that cleared things up a bit!

Oh and can someone sticky this? I don't want it to get lost.

I am in...I do not care what team I get. I think we should do this a few times. Example: The Sunday after the combine and the Sunday before the draft.

For the people that said "I don't care what team I get." please pick a team, because I don't want to pick for you and then have someone else pick that team, it makes it more confusing.

i'll still take the Chiefs

EDIT: i just saw someone else already picked the Chiefs. i'd be open to take another team, but if we're doing this with only a 15 minute time window, i can't participate anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raiders - ArmGlocks33
put this franchise in the right direction :p4286:

I think we'd be better off with a 24 hour limit on making selections...if we make is 15 mins, people wont be able to participate.

24 hours opens it up to more people.

Also, how many Rounds are we doing....I recall we said, 2 Rounds and then see if the interest is still there.....I think 3 Rounds would be about right, but happy to do 7!....lol.

In response to the above, i said that the 15 min time limit was not set in stone, if 24 hours is what we need, i'll give it 24 hours.. but I think that is a bit too long. it would take weeks for the draft.. again i'll see what works.

I've also thought about people Pm'ing me their draft board, so if they can't participate, ill look at that.

Back
Top Bottom