Mock draft: ok here me out... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft: ok here me out...

I think Dak is what he is bcuz of that Oline and it would be a mistake if he leaves Dallas... and I don’t see Cam coming to Miami
What chose does Cam have. If dolphins trade for him. Sit bench in Carolina or play for dolphins. I think he can help turn dolphins around.

If we don't take QB with any of the 12+ picks, Grier needs to be decked in the face.

Once again, there is no scenario where we don’t take a qb with our first pick. Please put the Chase Young dream to rest. We didn’t gut the entire franchise to take a pass rusher. We accumulated these picks just in case we have to trade up to grab the qb that we want.

Once again, there is no scenario where we don’t take a qb with our first pick. Please put the Chase Young dream to rest. We didn’t gut the entire franchise to take a pass rusher. We accumulated these picks just in case we have to trade up to grab the qb that we want.
And with the 2nd pick of the 2020 NFL, the Miami Dolphins select.... Chase Young from THE Ohio State University

That sounds about right.

I’d prefer to draft 3 first rounders but if they’ve done their homework and Tua is the second coming, they accumulated these assets to go get him.

I’m all in in on whatever Grier decides to do. He had a banner offseason and if he doesn’t take/move up for Tua, something must be off because I have to believe his job is on the line if Tua lights it up on another team.

I know 2 things, we have to come out of this draft with a QB whether it’s Burrow or Herbert, Hurts, Eason, Fromm.

And we need a plethora of Oline.

What chose does Cam have. If dolphins trade for him. Sit bench in Carolina or play for dolphins. I think he can help turn dolphins around.
Wouldn't be the worst idea. He's from my hometown and I have supported him. Perhaps he's matured, but I've never liked a player who is happy happy when they win and stank when they lose. He's better than that. However, if he became a Dolphin, I would be on board. I think we draft instead of trying to get him though. He's also a physical wreck.

You mean the way Tua hits those wide open receivers?

Tua as mentioned by people earlier, does have the best receivers to throw to. Jeudy is in my opinion th best receiver in the draft by a distance and Ruggs is a great talent as well. Tua won’t have that in the NFL if he joins us.

He’s a solid backup

I think he can probably argue against that currently. I would again reiterate that it is easy to say a QB is good due to their off line or receivers but they still gotta hit the passes and I’ve seen that comment thrown at every NFL QB apart from a couple or so.

Surely the boys will re-sign Dak? As for Cam, he’s the kinda of player you hate unless he’s on your team. I wonder if his arm is the same after surgery and at 31 maybe he’s lost a step when it comes to scrambling?

Wouldn’t be against it if we plan on sitting a drafted QB for a year. I can’t see anyway we don’t take a QB in RD 1. Most of the people connected with the team seem to be alluding to this. Whether that’s pick #1 or not remains to be seen.

Dak is going nowhere. You think Jerry Jones is going to let his ascending franchise QB walk out the door? No way. As far as Cam, he is physically breaking down and is kind of an old 31 years of age. Draft your QB like we did with Griese and Marino. That's where you find the great ones. This whole tank is about getting one of the top QB's in this QB rich draft. Chase Young is great but we can't afford to leave a QB like Herbert or Burrow on the board to take him. I've like Burrow for years but I need to see the head to head match up of LSU and Alabama before I can say if I like him better than Tua. There's a lot of football to be played my brothers! Best of LUCK to us!! Here's hoping the Bengals get hot!!

Dak is going nowhere. You think Jerry Jones is going to let his ascending franchise QB walk out the door? No way. As far as Cam, he is physically breaking down and is kind of an old 31 years of age. Draft your QB like we did with Griese and Marino. That's where you find the great ones. This whole tank is about getting one of the top QB's in this QB rich draft. Chase Young is great but we can't afford to leave a QB like Herbert or Burrow on the board to take him. I've like Burrow for years but I need to see the head to head match up of LSU and Alabama before I can say if I like him better than Tua. There's a lot of football to be played my brothers! Best of LUCK to us!! Here's hoping the Bengals get hot!!

Agree. No way we can afford to pass on a QB first pick. It’s too much of a gamble after all the stripping.

As for LSU v Bama there is understandably a lot of hype about this game but even if Burrow out duels Tua it’s not the whole story as Tua may not even be 100% healthy. Like you say, long way to go but these 2 seem to be 1 and 2 in most people’s eyes so we need to ensure we get one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom