MOCK w/Eric Fisher, T Central Michigan: Would you jump off a bridge? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MOCK w/Eric Fisher, T Central Michigan: Would you jump off a bridge?

Whether it's via FA or draft, we're bringing in at least 2 guards and a tackle, imo. We have 2 PBS guards and basically noone else. We have some backup at tackle but it isn't great. I could see them using #42 on OG J. Cooper. Not saying it's what I'd do or like.

At tackle, Reid Fragel of Ohio St is who I'd like us to take, in about the 4th or 5th.

Like I said before, if Ireland picks another OL in the first rd there maybe some people that try to bomb his house.

So I was just looking at some mocks, more to learn where guys are expected to be drafted as far as placement more than anything else, and I came across WalterFootball's mock, where they have Miami taking Eric Fisher in the first round. The rest of his picks for Miami are:
RD 2: Sharrif Floyd DT, Florida
RD 2: Stedman Bailey, WR West Virginia
RD 3:Justin Gilbert, CB Oklahoma St
RD 3: Arthur Brown, LB Kansas St.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013.php

I would probably have a meltdown if this were Miami's haul with those 5 precious picks, but I am no expert or talent evaluator. I like Brown in the 3rd, other than that, I'm not so sure, and just for discussion I wondered what everyone else on here would think. I also think the first two picks are based on the assumption we don't re-sign Long and Starks. I'm betting we actually re-sign both.

I wouldn't jump off a bridge but I'd push Ireland off a bridge if he does that. On the other hand, it'd be sweet to tell the people that think Ireland "deserves another year", I told you so....lol

Ozzy rules!!

absolutely no offensive lineman imo

There are plenty of top pass rushers. Its the deepest position in this draft imo. Thats were we should go.

Whether it's via FA or draft, we're bringing in at least 2 guards and a tackle, imo. We have 2 PBS guards and basically noone else. We have some backup at tackle but it isn't great. I could see them using #42 on OG J. Cooper. Not saying it's what I'd do or like.

At tackle, Reid Fragel of Ohio St is who I'd like us to take, in about the 4th or 5th.

Richie Incognito was our best lineman after Mike Pouncey in 2012. I cannot see creating another hole to fill at LG when we already have an iffy LT and probably new RG an RT.

absolutely no offensive lineman imo

There are plenty of top pass rushers. Its the deepest position in this draft imo. Thats were we should go.

if its deep, why do you take a pass rusher no matter what at 12? doesnt make sense to me.

I also dont understand why people want to draft a position so definitely when its not really a hole on defense. Vernon was a rookie. Shelby could end up being a stud. no one knows what will transpire.

The holes on our rosters if our FA are not signed are:

1. RT
2. TE
3. WR x 2
4. Safety

huge holes as we stand right now.

I don't care of he's stronger than The Hulk and eats barbwire for breakfast. If they draft a tackle in the first round I'll be livid.

If our draft was anything like that, I would defiantly not jump off a bridge. I would staple a note to my chest saying Fire Ireland and hang myself from Sun Life

Sorry grammar police that I misspelled it! I DEFINITELY wont do it again!

On the other hand you could defiantly do it again. It's your choice to definitely be defiant or defiantly be definite with your future choice of words.

Just a quick note: It might be interesting to know that San Francisco has (3) first round picks for their starting offensive line.
Including Joe Staley-LFT #28, Mike Lupati LG#17 and Anthony Davis-RT #11. Seems that combination has worked well for them.
TenFinnfan.

Back
Top Bottom