Mod | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

Ace88 said:
You could get it because you are quite popular in the lounge. I have noticed a trend that the main ones in the lounge are getting to become a mod. d-day, mor or youself will prob be next to become one. I don't hang in the lounge that much anymore, so I prob won't ever become one.
Thanks for the nice comments brother Zach. Keep the faith, and set the example for other members to follow, and you never know.:) I have appreciated working with Nabocane, and Wildbill3 very much the last couple days. They give an awful lot to the site, and if I can help make there jobs easier I am for it. I appreciate all the members here at Finheaven, and I love Marty's sense of humor. I enjoy the brothers cnc66, ether79, finswin56, d-day, yourself, and many others. I think this is the greatest site on the web.:)

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Thanks for the nice comments brother Zach. Keep the faith, and set the example for other members to follow, and you never know.:) I have appreciated working with Nabocane, and Wildbill3 very much the last couple days. They give an awful lot to the site, and if I can help make there jobs easier I am for it. I appreciate all the members here at Finheaven, and I love Marty's sense of humor. I enjoy the brothers cnc66, ether79, finswin56, d-day, yourself, and many others. I think this is the greatest site on the web.:)

I can't get other members to follow me. I don't get any respect around here because I am a teenager. It's kind of hard for me to get an answer out of someone over a question or statement because they just bypass me and answer to their buddies. Not trying to *****, just speaking out.

Ace88 said:
I can't get other members to follow me. I don't get any respect around here because I am a teenager. It's kind of hard for me to get an answer out of someone over a question or statement because they just bypass me and answer to their buddies. Not trying to *****, just speaking out.
Bro you will find members of the board that have friends that they enjoy communicating to. Do you like the VIP forum Zach? Hang in there. Members don't always answer me, and I move on to another thread, or send a person a pm that you respect for some insight. Keep your chin up, and stay positive bro!:)

Ace88 said:

Ace your a good friend of mine on here man dont give me that bull about respect cause your a teenager...Many people respect you on here and not sure about my self but probobly same goes for me too. To me being a mod is a job...why would you want a job when your trying to enjoy yourself on the forum. I have too much fun being a member of such a great thing then to have to do the work for such a great thing. :hail: finheaven

Ace88 said:
Ace, I respect you. You are one of the members that make FH an enjoyable place to be. :)

Buddwalk said:
Ace your a good friend of mine on here man dont give me that bull about respect cause your a teenager...Many people respect you on here and not sure about my self but probobly same goes for me too. To me being a mod is a job...why would you want a job when your trying to enjoy yourself on the forum. I have too much fun being a member of such a great thing then to have to do the work for such a great thing. :hail: finheaven

I think it's a respect thing, I understand it. As long as he's repectful and fair I don't have a problem with it.

Phinz1972 said:
Hey Nub, lets combine and create a user called Phinublar and we can take this mod spot with ease and then slowly rule the world! :lol:

Or you could call youselves nuphlinbar or ulbarphin!! :D

wait i have more paper and here is a pen, take notes of me :wink:
clear.gif

damn it looks like the pen exploded

Mindwarp said:
/me looks at phinz1972 and takes notes.

Me and Phinz had talk alittle while ago and it doesn't look like you will see him post anymore. I didn't know that Finheaven had some stuck ups in here.

Ace88 said:
Me and Phinz had talk alittle while ago and it doesn't look like you will see him post anymore. I didn't know that Finheaven had some stuck ups in here.
Zach I don't know what that is about, but I have been there for phinz in the past.:wink:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Zach I don't know what that is about, but I have been there for phinz in the past.:wink:

Don't worry FFIC, he wasn't talking about you. He said that some people just stiff him and don't think that he even post anymore. He works his tail off for this site and nobody gives him his due about it.

Ace88 said:
Don't worry FFIC, he wasn't talking about you. He said that some people just stiff him and don't think that he even post anymore. He works his tail off for this site and nobody gives him his due about it.
I don't know Phinz that well, and what he does, but like I said I help when I can for the members here. He is a member of this family, and that's good enought for me.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom