Mod | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I don't know Phinz that well, and what he does, but like I said I help when I can for the members here. He is a member of this family, and that's good enought for me.:wink:

You should PM him and talk to him. I suggested you to him, but he is pretty down and angry about this place.

Let me know if I can help John...I like Kevin and value his presence here, and I don't want some snot to lessen his enjoyment of the site.

NaboCane said:
Let me know if I can help John...I like Kevin and value his presence here, and I don't want some snot to lessen his enjoyment of the site.
Alright Bro I will. I haven't heard back from, but hopefully I will today though.:wink:

I spoke to Phins the night it happened.
The guy caught him on AIM, and wouldn't tell him whcih member he was, but gave Phins a bunch of crap.
If I find out who it was, they're probably gone.
It was a crappy thing to do, and I hope we don't lose a good member over it.

WharfRat said:
The guy caught him on AIM, and wouldn't tell him whcih member he was, but gave Phins a bunch of crap.

wow, what a weasel. Kevin's a good kid, I like him. With all he has endured it's sad someone would rag him.

WharfRat said:
That's not right Brother Wharf. Phinz is great people, and for someone to not have the manhood to say who they are is chicken.:fire: Hey phinz if you are reading this please don't let this one little boy try to ruin your contributing to the family, and being a great member of finheaven. We appreciate you here, and want you to be a part of the family.:wink:

WharfRat said:

I believe that there are more to it then that Wharf.

Ace88 said:
I believe that there are more to it then that Wharf.
there may well be ACE, however what wharf is doing is giving just enough detail to let people have some idea of the why's, without giving away details that 1972 deems to be private.

Kevin who ever the issues are with bro, we can work through them to make them better, and to learn from them so we can move on and learn from any problem that has come up in the past. If I can help in anyway I am here.:wink:

Ace88 said:
Me and Phinz had talk alittle while ago and it doesn't look like you will see him post anymore. I didn't know that Finheaven had some stuck ups in here.

I talk to him on aim hes pretty upset was anyway

After talks with John & Nabo, I've come to conclusion that I shall stick around on FH and continue to enjoy FH as I have in the past. I don't want to give these people the attention they want, so I will not come out and say what was said to me, but instead, Nabo is staff and knows about it and he has spoken to me and it has cleared somethings up for me on this situation. I know the people that have said these things that should have never been turned into a way to try and emotionally hurt me will not come out and say it was them, so only way for me to avoid this from happening again is to create new aim, yahoo, and msn names and give them to the people that I enjoy talking to on FH, that will elimated this from ever taking place again.

Back
Top Bottom