Monday Night Football highlight reel dissing Dolphins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Monday Night Football highlight reel dissing Dolphins?

Dolfan5000 said:
ummm... a little touchy are we?
:yes: it dont mather, every team that lost had something saying about them, it was not a shot at miami, its JUST A STUPID SONG:shakeno:

SECfootball said:
The title may be misleading, they didn't diss us. We lost, they said we lost, I can deal with that.

But come on, the Crowder hit was big and they show a Falcon nudging one of our guys. We get little credit for what good we do.

finfan, was it CC? I could have sworn he was white, and I recalled an overthrown Gus pass to Welker that was just like it.

It was Welker, I remember the play from the agme too.

Nublar7 said:
I haven't watched many MNF game halftime shows, but I was mad last week that the stupid Tim McGraw song didn't mention or show one second from the Dolphins win against the Saints.

He couldn't find any words that rhymed with Baton Rouge.
:goof:

Nublar7 said:
I haven't watched many MNF game halftime shows, but I was mad last week that the stupid Tim McGraw song didn't mention or show one second from the Dolphins win against the Saints.

they showed Holiday (I Think)putting his hands together after the safety

alb0bo said:
they showed Holiday (I Think)putting his hands together after the safety
You sure? I watched very closely and I didn't see it. Maybe I missed it, but I swear nothing was there.

Back
Top Bottom