Moore's worth is climbing. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moore's worth is climbing.

Riftur

Demon
Reaction score
If Moore keeps playing well we might be able to get a good draft pick for him. Depending on how badly tannehill is hurt. I know we might need him like in this situation but if we can get a 3rd I would do it. Go Moore! And GO PHINS!!!!

We have to trade Moore because he won't come back. He wants to start somewhere.

today shows why u do not trade moore. 1 ****ing hit like that to tanne is all it may take.

now obviously tanne is fine and its per cautionary so he will be back next week starting, but a backup qb is important

today shows why u do not trade moore. 1 ****ing hit like that to tanne is all it may take.

now obviously tanne is fine and its per cautionary so he will be back next week starting, but a backup qb is important

but he is not coming back next year. we would be pissing away a good draft pick or potential WR.......

The way he´s playing (Remember what NE got for Cassel), Moore could get us a 2nd at the very least!! He RARELY makes mistakes, and he´s gone after this season definately!

What he is doing today, is why he is still in a MIA uniform. A rookie QB, will take some bumps and bruises. If Devlin was capable, Moore would already be gone.

the guy is a great back up. i would do what it takes to keep him in a phins uni next year.

Just a thought ... With Miami winning big so early when Tannehill got hurt Do you think they held Tanny out to show case Moore knowing Tanny is fine ... Just a thought

yeah looks like Tannehill could have played though they felt comfortable with Moore.

Yeah, I got the sense that if the game had been close at that point Tannehill would have continued. Instead, Moore needed only to manage the game (and perhaps showcase his talents for a trade?), which he did.

No question in my mind that Tannehill will be back under center next week.

Not worth obliterating our depth at QB. Today showed why you DON'T trade him.

Back
Top Bottom