Mortensen: Manning will not let Colts draft Luck | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mortensen: Manning will not let Colts draft Luck

at least Dolphins organization and fans can say we never ever EVER allow anyone to think of trading Marino.

We treat our star QB's the right way. Colts fans don't deserve Luck and Manning might even bad mouth the Colts organization if they trade him or piss away his final chances at a super bowl

There were talks of Dan being traded to Minnesota towards the end of his career.

There were talks of Dan being traded to Minnesota towards the end of his career.

That was due to Jimmy Johnson wanting to get rid of him

I remember fans like me wouldn't even entertain the idea.

... We kind of pushed him into retirement. JJ's offense was also kind of insulting to Danny. It really doesn't feel like we did him right at the end.

Not "we"

Jimmy Johnson wanted to get rid of Marino. But most of us fans wanted Jimmy to get Marino a SUPER BOWL RING! not to get rid of him.

Not "we"

Jimmy Johnson wanted to get rid of Marino. But most of us fans wanted Jimmy to get Marino a SUPER BOWL RING! not to get rid of him.
True, I said "we" collectively grouping the fanbase in with JJ and his bloated ego. Pushing Marino out is certainly not what I personally wanted. Even then though there was a percentage of the fanbase who swore Marino was done and we'd be better off with a more athletic QB. I hated those fans, they deserve to go to hell.

That was due to Jimmy Johnson wanting to get rid of him

I remember fans like me wouldn't even entertain the idea.

Well I didn't like the idea either.

But anyone at that age in this league certainly isn't untouchable simply because people like you and I loved the man. Had a decent deal been on the table, no doubt this organization would have done it.

I hope Mort's right! I'll never forgive JJ for castrating Marino. No room for both egos.

Well than Manning would be out. No way the Colts pass on Luck.

Not necessarily, I live in Indy and Manning is God here. The guy built Lucas Oil Stadium by himself. If he is healthy and the Colts are confident he can play 4-5 more year I don’t think they will draft Luck either.

Mike Francesa gets no credability with anything. They guy got hung up on by Revis and I heard it live it was hilarious!!! NFL players hate this guy! He is so ignorant to his fans, and of course MIKEY knows everything! I call up with Dolphin questions all the time and ever since his best friend Parcells left, he hasn't had anything good to say about them. Hes a joke! and hes my best friends Uncle which makes it even harder on me.
i wouldnt say no credability, but ya the revis thing was funny. it is funny though how much he hates the jets, **** the jets.

my point was though that i think this is just speculation as of now, by francsesa and mort, peyton didnt actually come out and say anything yet about him not wanting the colts to draft luck if given the choice.

Well than Manning would be out. No way the Colts pass on Luck.

no way the colts choose luck over manning is top 2 greatest qbs ever he is that franchise and will be even after he retires

I'm pretty sure the Colts will draft Luck, it's just a matter of will they keep him. Same with the Rams.

What scares me is what it would cost to trade up for Luck. I don't want to see the Dolphins get anything less than the 1st overall pick.

Andrew luck is not better than peyton manning so if peyton is 100 percent I cant see how they do that. They need to trade peyton if thats the case.

Back
Top Bottom