Moss a Titan | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss a Titan

the homers are satisfied with morono and his fist pumps...

gonna need 8 FGs to beat ravens this week, i think they score a few TDs.

Perhaps front office people do know MORE than you.

That's a two-sided question. Assuming you didn't want Moss, do you know more than Jeff Fisher?

Goes both ways. This team needed someone to open it up for Marshall and his 1 TD, and it didn't come. Hartline is awful, abysmal, and a perfect conservative Dolphin.

This is going to bite us right in the *** when we play the Titans.. I just know it.. Young to Moss

Because they're smarter than all the Madden-playing fanboys here @ FH.

I respect your opinion bumpus, but IMO you are dead wrong here.
Randy clears out 8in the box.
Who do you double Randy or Brandon?
Bess is now always open.
Ricky and Ronnie now have room to run.
We score TDs instead of FGs.
The light clicks on for Henne.
Thanx to Randy we beat the Pats and Jets and win the division.
But wait there's more.
He decides to leave for free agency after the season, in return we receive a 3rd round compensation draft pick.

I feel like we just blew our playoff chances here, I am irate!!!

I think it really is an issue of if he would have reported if any other teams put a claim in. I have a feeling he made it known that he wouldn't report unless it was tenn. It's already being reported that was a concern, so I'm sure this is why other teams didn't claim him including Miami.

This is a horrendous, horrendous goof by the front office. I'm typically very supportive of the Fins (I've been less so with Henning lately), but this shows no urgency to winning now.

I get it, Dolphins, we're rebuilding. Still, its moves like this that make the organization show their hand that they believe they are not a legit shot for the Super Bowl anytime soon.

LeBatard just said it perfectly on the radio: the same folks saying we dodged a bullet on this board would be the same people applauding had we got him. It's playing the result as a fan.

it was a chance to help open up the offense + from a business side, you take alot of short term attention away from the HEAT...

ross should have been all over it. but he loves fake celebrities and water parks.

I am actually laughing a bit. I knew the odds of Miami claiming Moss were slim and I even said that a few times over the past 24 hours. Yet, here is an entire thread of people acting shocked. LMAO. :lol:

you are right we shouldnt be shocked. we are programmed to accept an average team that 99% of the time doesnt take chances

1 against Patriots? 1 against Titans?(who may be without Britt Britt>Moss at this point) not seeing your math. I can't disargee with move. Despite, what people might think I think we are moving in the right direction. Don't want to pick up one player who can ruin it within a few weeks.

HAHA... for some reason i was counting the Pats twice. Long day at the office.. my mistake.

Back
Top Bottom