Moss a Titan | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss a Titan

I am actually laughing a bit. I knew the odds of Miami claiming Moss were slim and I even said that a few times over the past 24 hours. Yet, here is an entire thread of people acting shocked. LMAO. :lol:
ur rite, the odds of him coming to miami were slim due to the fact that the odds were one of the 17 teams ahead of us would put in a claim. however,once we had a shot at him, and we didnt take him, thats where everyone being irate comes into play, and rightfully so.

**** this stuff. do we need him to make the playoffs? no, we can still do things. however, he would have put us over the top, and made us instant superbowl contenders.

and for the people saying maybe the front office knows something since 21 other teams passed on him, well lots of teams passed on him on draft day in 98. how did that work out?

not saying he is the moss of old, but he is plenty capable of being a big threat still and being real productive, and when u have a chance to put ur team over the top for just 3.6 million the rest of the year, and u dont, thats a big big problem.

This is terrible, man. How can anyone feel good about this? Unless you're cotent with 8-8, 9-7 at best? And finishing 3rd in the division. Because that's where we are headed.

2nd greatest wide receiver of all time. Dude would've be DELIGHTED to play in his off-season home spot. Brandon Marshall, Randy Moss, and Davone Bess in the slot? Are you kidding me?

Who cares if he talked bad about some food? WTF cares. I don't. Maybe the food did suck. God this is so stupid. Ireland is a gutless coward.

I respect your opinion bumpus, but IMO you are dead wrong here.
Randy clears out 8in the box.
Who do you double Randy or Brandon?
Bess is now always open.
Ricky and Ronnie now have room to run.
We score TDs instead of FGs.
The light clicks on for Henne.
Thanx to Randy we beat the Pats and Jets and win the division.
But wait there's more.
He decides to leave for free agency after the season, in return we receive a 3rd round compensation draft pick.

I feel like we just blew our playoff chances here, I am irate!!!
i wouldnt say we blew our playoff chances with this, but ya i agree with everything else u said.

22 teams(including Miami) passed on Moss. Perhaps front office people do know MORE than you.

How many teams passed on Marino? Oh, I guess they knew better then the Dolphins then huh?

This is a stupid pathetic move. Moss would of, could of, opened up the offense.

Here is something we have heard in the past..... maybe next time.

ireland and dez bryant...same thing...

oh well.

least the HEAT will be revelant for the next 5 years.

Wow...people here are FUNNY! The same people that bag on Henne for his "lack of progress/development" REALLY want Moss on our team to potentially SQUASH his development?!?! This is the same guy that takes plays off, complains about the food that's being served to him, and is basically a cancer. Do we really want that for Henne's development and confidence??

At first I thought getting Moss would be a good idea, just to block him from the Jets/Pats. But now the more I heard of his antics, the more I didn't want him NEAR the team. Let him blow up another team's locker room. All he's gonna do is ***** when Ricky and Ronnie OR Marshall or another one of our receivers get the ball instead of him. We don't need this quitter on our team.

Just answer this one question

Is Randy Moss a SIGNIFICANT upgrade over Brian Hartline?

why are you guys all butthurt? Bess has more value than a Moss half-assing it without a big long-term contract, which we can't do because of Marshall.

What part of "moss doesn't want to play for just any team, but a winning team that can get him a ring" don't you guys understand? FO called his agent, agent probably said, "meh he feels sketchy about joining you guys". Why are you guys talking crap about something you know nothing about? Wasn't there news that we were getting in touch with his agent yesterday?

Back
Top Bottom