Moss to Leave Raider Nation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss to Leave Raider Nation

Schleprock said:
:rolleyes: What problems has Randy caused in Oakland???? That's right, none. The problems have been the Raiders idiocy and cluelessness in utilizing one of the elite receivers in the league.

When Marques Colston, the third to last player taken in the draft and a rookie, is destroying Radny's numbers, you have a problem.

P.S. I like Colston, looks good, but still
Amen. Its not like the wr's here get open unless they have their number called. Chambers, in particular is remarkably inconsistant in his routes and stuggles to find a spot against zones. With Booker's contract expiring and DC's known comfort level with Moss we'd be crazy not to see what theyre asking for. If its not something insane id say go after him. And keep in mind; I have never been a randy moss fan, but he has behaved in oakland and if hes willing to listen then why the heck not take a chance on a top 3 wr?

He better come here. Because he is the only way Daunte will be good.

Those two need eachother.

I would trade Chambers for him.

What we need are offensive lineman.

Desides said:
Removed
Buddy: every time you replace players on a roster, regardless of skill level or prior history, YOU CREATE AN UNFAMILIAR SITUATION THAT RESULTS IN SHATTERED CHEMISTRY. Skill can overcome some of that deficiency, but there's nothing like a squad being on the same page as far as team performance goes.

Removed

dude in all due respect, i respect all my fellow fin fans....but r u REALLY trying to say that THIS MIAMI DOLPHINS TEAM, has CHEMISTRY???

Desides said:
Removed
Buddy: every time you replace players on a roster, regardless of skill level or prior history, YOU CREATE AN UNFAMILIAR SITUATION THAT RESULTS IN SHATTERED CHEMISTRY. Skill can overcome some of that deficiency, but there's nothing like a squad being on the same page as far as team performance goes.

Removed

In all seriousness...Does our team look like it has chemistry that would be "shattered" by Moss coming here?

PhinsPhan said:
He better come here. Because he is the only way Daunte will be good.

Those two need eachother.

I would trade Chambers for him.[/quote]

NO WAY!!!!:shakeno:

MustangFinFan said:
dude in all due respect, i respect all my fellow fin fans....but r u REALLY trying to say that THIS MIAMI DOLPHINS TEAM, has CHEMISTRY???

I'm pretty sure Chambers, Booker, and Welker are all more familiar with each other than they are with Randy Moss, yeah.

The team would only get better by getting Moss to come to Miami, he is an unbelievable talent.

Desides said:
I'm pretty sure Chambers, Booker, and Welker are all more familiar with each other than they are with Randy Moss, yeah.

Them being familiar really doesn't make that much of a difference. The whole unit needs to have chemistry with each other. More importantly, the QB AND receivers have to have it. It's pretty obvious Pepp and Moss have chemistry.

Desides said:
Yeah but Duante Culpepper hasnt famaliarized himself with any of those guys yet! Thats the chemistry that matters, between the qb and wr. Booker and a 2nd or 3rd maybe appropriate. Moss' downfield playmaking ability would really open up the underneath stuff for chambers, welker hagan and mcmichael.

NoLimit84 said:
In all seriousness...Does our team look like it has chemistry that would be "shattered" by Moss coming here?

Every time you replace a name on the roster you create a chemistry gap. Every single time, no matter what the position.

Furthermore, do we really need Randy Moss? Our depth at WR isn't an issue. Seeing Moss on one side of the field and Chambers on the other, with Welker in the slot, would be pretty damn good, but at the same time, do we really need that kind of a WR lineup? I'd rather see that huge pile of money Moss would undoubtedly want go to the offensive line.

ckparrothead said:
I'd take Randy Moss in a heartbeat. Not even a question in my mind.

Exactly. Booker and a draft pick. Moss and Chambers....that's just nasty.

P.S. I like Booker but come on it's Randy Moss.

Back
Top Bottom