most dangerous away stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

most dangerous away stadium

Though I've never been there, I wouldn't wanna go a Raiders game in Oakland. 50/50 chance you'll get stabbed. :lol:

Until you guys to Oakland Raider's Stadium you have absolutely no idea. I wore a #34 R.W. jersey there when Oakland was playing the Browns and I got beer thrown at me and many other objects just for wearing it...I can't imagine what would have happened to me if I worew it if they were playing the Dolphins. Trust me avoid Oakland as much as possible...I learned the hard way.

iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Until you guys to Oakland Raider's Stadium you have absolutely no idea. I wore a #34 R.W. jersey there when Oakland was playing the Browns and I got beer thrown at me and many other objects just for wearing it...I can't imagine what would have happened to me if I worew it if they were playing the Dolphins. Trust me avoid Oakland as much as possible...I learned the hard way.
I remember reading an interview of a famous Bills player calling the fans in Oakland the " Wall of Scum". Also the owner of the team wouldn't let his family come to games, for their own safety.

Peopel in Buffalo don't take kindly to Miami fans. I have almost gotten the sh*t kicked outta me on a couple of occasions. Mostly by obnoxious drunks.

Detroit, Washington, & Chicago are the last 3 murder capital "winners" and would have to be cosidered most lethal.

Any place its cold makes dolfans want to :cry:

If Oakland has such crappy and violent fans, how are they allowed to get away with it? I don't recall the NFL ever laying the law down making these fans less nutty...

1999, week 1, in Denver, CO. They were retiring Elway's number that night. All the way in from the parking lot, people talking **** to us. Marino sucks this, Dolphins suck that, blah, blah, blah. I was sitting in the Dolphins family section wearing my Jason Taylor jersey, my bro-in-law's wearing his Marino. 38-21. Jason Taylor scores a TD and blocks a FG from what I remember. Well, all the Broncos fans were pissed that we were even there. We were accused of ruining the night for Elway. Some old couple were walking out during the fourth, flipping us the finger. Some other dudes like three rows up kept throwing food at us, which nearly started a brawl. Dan Marino's cousin comes down to talk to us and ends up mailing us a BUNCH of Marino memorobilia from all the way back to his Pitt days. Pretty cool stuff.

pigskinguy said:
Peopel in Buffalo don't take kindly to Miami fans. I have almost gotten the sh*t kicked outta me on a couple of occasions. Mostly by obnoxious drunks.
Have you been to a bills-fins game at Proplayer? that happens in every stadium that is playing a rival. That's normal.

Back
Top Bottom