most dangerous away stadium | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

most dangerous away stadium

I've been told Giants Stadium is not good for Jet games ag the Phins load of fights

I don't wear colors into the opposing fans stadium. :D

I expect the same respect at our stadium. If not... :tantrum:

I would Have to Say Foxburo/Gelette. I Say this because a few years back durring the patriots and raiders game in the snow, while the raiders were ahead, to raiders fans were jumped in the bathroom by a bunch of patriot fans.

PSurtain23 said:
I would Have to Say Foxburo/Gelette. I Say this because a few years back durring the patriots and raiders game in the snow, while the raiders were ahead, to raiders fans were jumped in the bathroom by a bunch of patriot fans.

Yeah I heard about that, but I heard the Raider fans were running ther mouths pretty harsh. :shakeno:

LIQUID24 said:
Though I've never been there, I wouldn't wanna go a Raiders game in Oakland. 50/50 chance you'll get stabbed. :lol:

More like 70/30 if you wear opposing team colors. Though, I'd NEVER give Al Davis any of my money. Unlike the poor taxpayers of Alamedia County.

ProPlayer is nuts...The Mortys, Abes, and Sauls pelted me with Lox and Whitefish...just nuts.

SmokeyPhinz said:
If Oakland has such crappy and violent fans, how are they allowed to get away with it? I don't recall the NFL ever laying the law down making these fans less nutty...

Because, the league is afraid of Al Davis. I have a good friend in the Sacramento County Sheriff's Dept. I asked him the same thing after my first Raiders frat party on steroids, whoops I mean game. He said the Alameda County guys have a really tough time getting charges to stick because the most rowdy fans are all wearing costumes. (Plus, it's a stones throw from Berkely, so you can only imagine how liberal the local magistrates are.)The witnesses have a tough time making an ID, especially if the perp can dump part of the outfit. They pretty much settle for the stuff they actually see.

Unlike most teams, the Raiders and Al Davis encourage this stuff, even from the player themselves, to intimidate other fans. For me, the Raiders will always be the team Madden taught them to be, scum.

taylorj99- i was at the denver-phins game when they retired elways number too. i sat in the south stands w/ my marino jersey, and im lucky i got out alive lol. ive also been to a raiders-phins game, and i was lucky to get out alive there as well.

all i know is when i went to foxboro two years ago, i was asked to sit down cause the guy in back of me did not want his girlfriend to get hit with the beer bottled which were getting hurled at us. in fact, this was the game we blew in the last 3 minutes or so. all game we were winning and of course my friend and I were being obnoxious...then it started to turn.

we slipped out of out seats during OT and began to leave the stadium. after the kick went up, we sprinted to our car becuase thats how hectic it was.

**** the patsies

modestophinfan said:
taylorj99- i was at the denver-phins game when they retired elways number too. i sat in the south stands w/ my marino jersey, and im lucky i got out alive lol. ive also been to a raiders-phins game, and i was lucky to get out alive there as well.

Dude i was at that game too! :D i was on the lower level closer to the Donkey's sideline. Had my Marino Jersey, surprisingly the fans in my area were pretty civil for the most part, although i got flipped the bird......i lost count, after Miami blasted them on Elway night :evil: .

Actually one fan did yell at me "sit down and shut up" after that JT TD, so i told him "hey, gotta support my team and turned around, never did see him after i looked back around the middle of the 4th quarter :roflmao: and leaving was a breeze, met a couple from Miami who were at the game too, went out for chow ect afterwards, probably didn't get razed cause the dude had freaking CANNONS for arms :D ahhh friends lol

Most dangerous away stadium is...

Lincoln Financial Field...that place is crazy with rabid eagle fans. You should've seen the monday-nighter in Week 15 last year, the Linc was rockin'.

Only road stadium I've ever been to was Cowboy Stadium (Fins-Cowboys thanksgiving game this season) and the fans there were great, not a single insult or swear that I could hear, great atmosphere there.

31 years Wasted said:
ProPlayer is nuts...The Mortys, Abes, and Sauls pelted me with Lox and Whitefish...just nuts.

Tell me about it! At Candlestick once, someone threw his glass of chardonnay at me and his wife and twelve year old daughter hit me with their wedges if brie!

I have been to a few stadiums, but I still have to go with Giant stadium (When the Jets are playing...obviously). I have so many stories, that I could write a book......

One of my friends was at a Jets vs Dolphin game, they were yelling the standard real original stuff at him (Squish the fish, you suck almost as much as your team, you ***, Marino Sucks, J-E-T-S...JETS...JETS... JETS......), which is understandable with our rivalry, and that my friend was wearing his Aqua Marino Jersey, but seemed one Jets fan was too either too drunk, not content with the Verbal assault, or both, and threw an empty bottle of beer at him, hitting him in the head (Luckily it did not break), it opened a small cut, with a large lump. Everyone saw it, but nobody did anything about it.

The same friend also one time went to another Jets/Dolphin game and people from a higher section were spitting down on him and his wife, according to him, there were so many Jets fans spitting, it felt like it was raining.

One of the guys from the group I hang out with at a sportsbar I go to in NJ, was punched in the face by a Jets fan last year, and along with a monster shiner, he also had a huge mark under his eye, for a few weeks. Luckily another Jets fan had seen this, and ran after this guy, caught him, and handed him to the police.

At one game I went to with 4 friends, 2 of which were not Dolphin fans (We were all wearing Dolphin Jerseys). At halftime, we all went quickly for a bathroom break, one of my friends (a giant fan) while he was in there, heard a sound like someone was pissing on the floor, and when he looked, a Jets fan was facing him, pissing on his pants, thinking my friend was dolphin fan. The Jets fan was very big (had to be 6'2 at least 240+), while my friend is about 5'9 175, but he was so upset he wanted to kill this guy (And this was after he pissed all over the Jets fan....and I do mean all over the Jets fan).

Justasportsfan said:
Have you been to a bills-fins game at Proplayer? that happens in every stadium that is playing a rival. That's normal.

I was at the Philly-Phin Monday night game. Man! that was the worst time to be aa Dol-Phan. There were more Philly Fans then Phin fans. There were so many fights in my section and everytime duce got the ball you can hear form the majority of the crowd, DUUUUUCE!!!!!. It was great though, back and forth scoring and tons and tons of fights :D .

Back
Top Bottom