most dangerous away stadium | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

most dangerous away stadium

Raiders and Eagles fans are the worst. It's hard to tell which is the worst of the two but they are both worse than any other team's fan base.

iceblizzard69 said:
Raiders and Eagles fans are the worst. It's hard to tell which is the worst of the two but they are both worse than any other team's fan base.
Yeah, the Eagles fans cheered when Micheal Irvin broke his neck there. Sick.

ZOD said:
I don't wear colors into the opposing fans stadium. :D

I expect the same respect at our stadium. If not... :tantrum:

I gotta disagree with this if in fact you were being serious. I'm gonna wear Dolphins gear regardless what stadium I'm in. I was at the Tennessee game last year, me and another Dolphin fan, sitting in the middle of a pack of Titans season ticket holders. We had on Dolphins stuff and waved around a Dolphins blanket until we started gettin blown out. No one ever said or did anything. Anyway, I'm gonna support my team wherever i see 'em play and I wouldn't take offense to someone coming into miami wearing another teams colors.

I've never been to an opposing teams stadium. But I would proudly wear Phins colors (and my traditional lucky aqua and orange face paint) to any stadium. Including the Raiders.

That's the problem with Pro Player. The fans here don't get rowdy enough. There's a fine line between protecting your home feild and just being rude and obnoxious. I was at the Colts vs Phins game last year, and after they beat us you would see colts fans running around screaming "how bout them colts" It made me sick to my stomach.

We need tougher dolfans at pro player, We really do. I will never forget Philly fans coming in to our house on a Sunday night game and taking over our stadium. That is truely pathetic.

pigskinguy said:
Peopel in Buffalo don't take kindly to Miami fans. I have almost gotten the sh*t kicked outta me on a couple of occasions. Mostly by obnoxious drunks.

I am not obnoxious! :lol:

The only away game that I've been to was in Buffalo in 2001. It was cold as heck...I think game time temp was around 20 or so....We proceeded to pound the Bills that game something like 33-6. I have to say though, the Bills fans weren't bad at all...heck, we even tailgated with some before the game and had some of their venison stew (that was some GREAT stuff). Granted, we had seats on the 50 row 5 and weren't in the cheap seats but it was all good...sure we had some people razz us on the way into the stadium but nothing disrespectful. I did have my Fins gear on but made it a point to stay low key...I was there with my wife....There is no need to go into an opponents stadium, especially one of your biggest rivals, and be an ***...that's asking for trouble.

I had season tix for the Phins for a few years and go to pretty much every game nowadays and by far, the fans here are much worse than any I saw up there that day....Its been my experience that most of the fights you see in PPS are started by drunk and obnoxious Fin fans....We're no angels down here either folks.

Justasportsfan said:
Pats fans beat up overweight/older women. :lol:

It did not happen,it did not happen,it did not happen,it did not happen,it did not happen,it did not happen,it did not happen........

donshula said:
It did not happen,it did not happen,it did not happen,it did not happen,it did not happen,it did not happen,it did not happen........
that's enough evidence for me :cool:

I lived for 10 yrs. in Ventura, Ca and went to 4-5 Raider games a year at the Coliseum in LA (never saw Miami play there thank God) and those fans were brutal towards opposing teams fans. Too many stories to get into. Saw Miami at San Diego 3 times, SF once, and Seattle once,and I never had any problems with the home crowd.

darkoak said:
I saw the game, when the strecher was being brought out the fans were cheering.

Yeah, I was there too. I'm not condoning what happened, but there are other factors behind it that bought it up. I'm not going to discuss them because I do not want to go off topic. But it does give you a good example of what brings out on what determines the most dangerous away stadium. I would place any team that plays in the northeastern U.S. on that list as well as Oakland. If the Seahawks still played in the Kingdome, and if they were good as they were in the 80's, that would make my list too.

Great_One said:
Yeah, I was there too. I'm not condoning what happened, but there are other factors behind it that bought it up. I'm not going to discuss them because I do not want to go off topic. But it does give you a good example of what brings out on what determines the most dangerous away stadium. I would place any team that plays in the northeastern U.S. on that list as well as Oakland. If the Seahawks still played in the Kingdome, and if they were good as they were in the 80's, that would make my list too.
I guess I should have said the Vet was a dangerous stadium, because the field was like painted concrete. A major reason Irvin was hurt like that.

Raider nation by far. a couple years ago they caught a Raider fan on film at a home game sticking a knife into the back of a Charger fan. When they were in LA I saw a game between the Raiders and Steelers where 3 Raider fans threw a Steeler fan out of the stands onto the track at the coliseum and broke his neck. He was carried out on a stretcher. I travel to see Dolphin games every year and there is only 1 stadium I won't go and that is the Oakland Coliseum. Im looking forward to going to the new Bronco stadium this year.

Back
Top Bottom