Most Physical Draft Prospects at Each Position | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Physical Draft Prospects at Each Position

Jamie collins and/or Donte Hightower will reach free agency and its at a position that doesn't cost too much. Foster and one of them would work perfectly

Good points. Miami is going to need to use free agency and the draft wisely to improve this club. Definitely would like to see the team capitalize on the quality running backs and tight ends from this draft as well. Maybe round 2 for either rb or te. But, IMO got to get a defensive standout if one is there in the 1st round.

That's a tough one because I'm all in on the talent of Fournette. I know how special of a player he is. However, I'd have to take Foster there for two reasons.

First, there's just not another inside linebacker talent like him after he's gone. Secondly, the running back depth in this class is superb. If you take Foster and then come back in Round 2 with a Nick Chubb, you've nailed the draft if you're in the market for both positions early. You just couldn't do much better than that in terms of improving your football team with two picks.

Do you consider Foster a better prospect than Luke Kuechly coming out?

If Foster isn't in a Dolphins uniform next season, I quit.

Fournette would be cool but having him behind our line would be like driving a Ferrari through a landfill

Do you consider Foster a better prospect than Luke Kuechly coming out?

No he's not better than Kuechly was coming out of college. Although he's in the same tier as Patrick Willis was in terms of talent and tenacity.

It'd be tough to ever see a BETTER inside linebacker prospect than Kuechly. You may eventually run across one that's on the same level, but I don't know that I've ever seen one that I could say was clearly a better prospect. Maybe Junior Seau but that's about it.

Patrick Willis and Reuben Foster are in the 6'1", 240 pound mold whereas Kuechly and Seau were in the 6'3", 250 pound mold. Which is quite significant in terms of how you're viewed as a prospect.

That's the difference between going in the top 10 like Seau and Kuechly did, or going 10-15 overall like Willis did and I think Foster will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom