Most underrated Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most underrated Dolphins

I haven't heard a single person say anything negative about Dansby this year other than his contract is too big - little off on that one.

Plenty of people have said he is overrated and the only people that overrated him were some people on this board when we signed him. We decided to outbid ourselves for a nice middle linebacker so not really his fault we decided to make him one of highest paid middle linebackers and overpaid. I cant really think of one player on roster that is really that underrated to me besides Dansby. I do think the league underrates Brandon Fields.

Uh, his performance last season was very underwhelming - they were right to call him overrated relative to the contract and status he had. This year, he was in much better shape, performed much better, and was considered as such. I didn't see anyone call him overrated this year.

By the way, he is the 3rd highest paid LB in the NFL.

Uh, his performance last season was very underwhelming - they were right to call him overrated relative to the contract and status he had. This year, he was in much better shape, performed much better, and was considered as such. I didn't see anyone call him overrated this year.

By the way, he is the 3rd highest paid LB in the NFL.
Oh like I have said I agree he is overpaid but Ireland has a history of out bidding himself for free agents. Karlos Dansby, Jake Grove, Gibril Wilson, Richard Marshall, justin smiley.

I would have to say Odrick and misi for me are underrated alittle. Both had pretty good years and odrick is kinda playing out of postion and still did ok.

i hate to say it and don't know how it happened ............... but i will say jake long ............. (please, no punches to the face)

Back
Top Bottom