Most Underrated Off-season Pickup? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Underrated Off-season Pickup?

Hayes would be a good choice, when we made that trade there wasn't much excitement, but he's playing very well so far.

As far as the OP asked initially about being "underrated"? It HAS TO BE Godcheux, when a 5th round pick ends up being your only rookie starter for opening day, that's the very definition of underrated. Dude was even underrated by our own front office!!!

Can you get much more underrated than released,retired, working another job, and then called in off the couch to play QB. Cutler wasn't even underrated; he wasn't rated at all.

I think calling Chase Allen a future starter is a reach. Let him make the team first and contribute on special teams. He's got a lot to learn

Yah, that is what I thought initially, but the speed, the size, the length, the nose for the ball, the play diagnostics, the intelligence, it's all evident on the tape.

He has had a few horrible missed tackles, but they seem to be the kind of plays where the game is moving at extreme speed and he just needs to refine his tackling skills and adjust from the FCS to the NFL.

That tackle at the goal line last game sold me. I was serious about what I posted; I saw Brian Urlacher do the exact same thing to one of our guys a few years back and it was so similar in style that it was kinda spooky.

He obviously has the defense down pat. He was giving instructions on almost every play. He is a brilliant kid, academic awards and all that to go with his other decorations and laurels.

Underrated might be Fasano he can block and he's a reliable receiver...something Cameron was definitely not. Depending on how Thomas performs he may end up really paying off....plus can't hurt to have a savvy vet in there among alot of young guys.

Back
Top Bottom