Most UNDERRATED player on FH/Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most UNDERRATED player on FH/Dolphins

hopefully he can but we could just trade him off and get more picks for him and we would also have one of the bestr backs in the league marion the barbarion

True. I don't think we could get anything better than a sixth rounder for Ricky because of his one strike and hes done thing.

Barber is going to be looking for a big contract soon though, you dont want two running backs tied up with big money.

couple ronnie brown, renoldo hill, channing crowder, couple more 2

hey guys how do u think about this mock draft...

Round 1

1. Trade 1st, 96th and 188th pick to Dallas for Marion Barber, 22nd , 28th and 92nd pick.
2. 22ndCB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Tennessee State)
3. 28thDE/OLB Quentin Groves (Auburn)

Round 2

1. 32nd OT Sam Baker (USC)2. Trade 92nd and 192nd to Atlanta for 35th pick
3. 35th WR Mario Manningham (Michigan)
4. Trade 57th and 64th for Detroit 45th and 76th pick
5. 45th ILB Curtis Lofton (Oklahoma)

Round 3

1. 76th QB Chad Henne (Michigan)

How about starting another thread !!!

What has he done to make him underrated?

Well everyone on this board makes him seem as bad as the worst reciver in the game yea he drops a couple of passes but hes had a couple of good games hes inconsitistent but hes underated based on the fact hes not as bad as you guys think he is.

Well everyone on this board makes him seem as bad as the worst reciver in the game yea he drops a couple of passes but hes had a couple of good games hes inconsitistent but hes underated based on the fact hes not as bad as you guys think he is.

When you think of it, you make a lot of sence lol. Good points. Btw that pic of Jason Allen in your sig looks saweetttt.

honstly i dont know how to start another thread i would if i could

find the section you want to post in...for example, "Miami Dolphins" or the Draft Section, and then click on the big button that says "New Thread" below "User CP" on the tool bar and above "threads in forum: -------" in the actual section.

as for your mock scenario...im for the barber trade if thats even possible, but the rest of it seems highly unlikely. why would Detroit move down early in the draft, just to move up later in the draft? that makes no sense what so ever. along with the pick swapping with ATL as well. why on earth would they do that?

I would have to put Vernon Carey as underrated. Very few people realize how solid he has been, both pass and run blocking. Also, he has the versatility to play 4 of the 5 line positions including the oh-so-important LT. He rarely gets credit because he has played with a poor supporting cast.

Beck

I think he will be a solid QB, he gets hated on all the time, which is why i think hes "underated" even though he hasnt proven much yet.

How can beck be underrated? He played one year and played bad. You can say whatever based on potential but potential is just that, potential. I'm going to go with a guy that is just realy solid and say justin peele.

will allen is very very underrated, and john beck! granted we havent seen much of beck but people are soooooooo low on him that he deserves more credit because his Offense he was playing with stink (no running game, no WR's, O-line played bad, TE can't catch/block.....)

Will Allen big time. I remember in one game he had like 4 broken up passes, and I mean they were good passes, right on the money. I think he's our only brightspot CB wise.

I don't know if anyone will agree with me, but before last season everyone realized that Will Allen was a good cover corner, so I'm not sure I can go with him being the most underrated because he was actually highly rated in our secondary.

Oddly, Jason Allen's complete bust of a rookie season and inability to see the field early in this past season had everyone calling him a bust ... but when he did play he was actually pretty darn good and looked like the 1st rounder we thought we had drafted. But because of our low expectations early last season, I'd suggest that he might have been the most underrated Dolphin to end last season. Heck, I even had an argument with one guy who was saying that Allen was playing terribly and that Cameron Worrell was the better safety .... wow, I'd call that underrating Jason Allen by more than a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom