• Sam Madison

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Chris

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters

Juice_56

Practice Squad
Reaction score
who do u guys think is the best representative of our team? the colts have peyton, the ravens have ray, who do we have?

(first poll, if i screw up tell me what i did wrong)

Wow, good question. My 1st thought was JT, because I think he's our BEST player, but because of how long he has played at a high level I picked Zach. He is Mr. Dolphins to me. He's not my fav, but I think he's the guy most ppl think of 1st when they think of the Miami Dolphins.

Oliver...

yah i picked zach too..i defintly dont think hes the best player we have but he is mr. dolphin if there was such a thing

i also pick zach because he is always dependable. u can depend on ol' zachattack to play hard

I chose jason, he is not my favorite player, but I think he represents the Dolphins. He reminds me of a SoFLA guy, playin for the SoFLA team.

Despite his current off-field problems, when you think of the Dolphins you have to think of Ricky Williams. He is their best player, has been their entire offense the past two years, and is probably the most famous of all current Dolphins. So although he may not be the heart and soul like Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor, he is the person you think of when you talk about the Dolphins.

To bad there isn't a way to vote for Zach and Jason. They are a team on and off the field.

By the way, this is 100! :band: :friday: :party: :mdfin: :xii: :ladysman: :thewave: :cpatch: :booty:

Watch out Muck, its only a matter of time before I catch up... :bong:

Mr Dolphin

Well, I was torn between Dude and CrazyDolphan305! After all both of them never miss a practice!!! :D

Gonzo said:
To bad there isn't a way to vote for Zach and Jason. They are a team on and off the field.

I agree and have to settle on Zach if you can choose only one. Ricky will be the man in two more years especially when we go to the playoffs and he comes up big. :salute:

I said Zach.

The guy is all heart and balls.

Not very fast or big or extremely athletic. Just a football player.

I tip my hat to Zach.

Back
Top Bottom