Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Pat

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Sam Madison

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Chris

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
I thought it would be hands down Ricky Williams. When I think of Mr. Dolphin, I think of other representitive players for their teams. As mentioned Ray Lewis, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, I'd think Ricky would be more noticed by people not into football then JT, or Zach. Ricky is the man, see ------> :goof: (pre-haircut)

GREAT first poll, by the way.

I have to say Zach "Cry, baby! Cry!" Thomas. Love his work ethic. He is a great ambassador.

Who's Chris?

DrAstroZoom said:
GREAT first poll, by the way.

I have to say Zach "Cry, baby! Cry!" Thomas. Love his work ethic. He is a great ambassador.

Who's Chris?
Chambers
It took me a second to figure it out, too.
We don't usually refer to him just by his first name, like Zach or Ricky.

Even though with his current of the field problems, I voted for Ricky.
Since Ricky has come to the Fins he has done nothing but shoulder the whole offense. Plays through injuries and leads with his work ethic. From my own experiance in meeting Ricky, a realy nice guy. Last year when he was ramming his body up the middle for miminal gains due to a very bad O-line. You neve heard Ricky make complaints or lay blame. He just continued to give up his body on every play.

Hand down it has to be Zack! Even thought everyone thinks Ricky when you think of the Fins! Zack has been there and been the man longer! He is the team leader!!! :troops:

Zach, because he says what needs to be said and leads by example. He is truly a player who gives every thing he has and shows his joy in playing the game.

I went for Pat.

He quietly goes about the business of playing light-out football and you rarely see him talking to the press about what's going on inside the organization (Sorry Zach, that's where you let me down from this perspective).

Nobody on D is more noticeable by his absence IMO. We get torn up when he's out. Similar can be said of Zach too. But I could only vote once and I've noted why he gets the nod over Zach.

Back
Top Bottom