Mr. GM..please give Sage a chance | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mr. GM..please give Sage a chance

legendary137

Starter
Reaction score
dont know if any of you heard but fielder will be playing most of the first half tomm with AJ playin most if not all the second........Come on are you serious!! Why is it that spielman and wanny wont give Sage a chance..could it be politics........thats probably the reason spielman asked the security guy to kick out the fan in practice the other day.........the fan was voicing his opinion....and he has every right to do so. Glad to see someone was screaming at Mr. GM. Even better that Fielder got worse in practice once this fan starting yelling. Trade Jay for the last pick in next years draft!!!!1

I myself would like to see someone other than Fiedler. He's a tough guy, won alot of games. Wanny knows who he is gonna start anyways. So yes, he should give Sage a shot.

I completely agree maybe once and for all we can end this ridculous threads! Do you remember that giant sucking sound you heard last pre-season? SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAGE

bro......its right there on the practice field...........Sage is better than Jay!!! If you have ever been to the practice you yourself will see what im talking about

I just read your thread about attending the practices and without question that makes you more informed then me. I can tell you this I watched him play for Washington and I saw him last season if he's the best were SCREWED. I don't buy into all this politics crap because DW regardless of what anybody thinks about him is going to put the guy out there that gives the team the best chance to win. There also does not seem to be a consensus from camp observers that Sage out performs the other guys. I certainly respect your opinion and appreciate your camp observations. Having said that I will have no problem eating crow if proven wrong. It's the same routine every season. Give Lucas/Huard/Quinn/Morrall a chance!

If Sage does not start a PS game, you can be sure (barring injury) he ain't starting a real game. Why he's #3 is supposed due to lack of leadership and maturity

why are we talking about a third string QB that as a rf nobody wanted please stop this crap.

fin13 said:
why are we talking about a third string QB that as a rf nobody wanted please stop this crap.
you know the answer..... :hmmm: because everyone is scared :couch: that Jay may end up starting again this year

you guys are right....the only thing im saying is they dont even let him practice..........why????? when he is in,he hits everyone. last tuesday night practice, sage never even threw the ball......of course he doesn't have leadership.....would you if the team your playing for wont give you a chance..its just sad to see your third stringer throwing more acurate balls and hitting the deep ones.......

Legendary My Man if you have the NFL channel you will get to see so much of Sage you will start to think he's family. Frankly one more season of Fiedler and I think I will have stomach cancer

Back
Top Bottom