Mr. GM..please give Sage a chance | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mr. GM..please give Sage a chance

It's foolish to think that politics is the reason why Sage isn't getting a chance. Like someone said above, Dave is going to start whoever gives the DOLPHINS a better chance to win. As much as people may think that Dave and Jay are the best of buddies and inseperable, it's Wanny's job that is on the line and he's not gonna start Jay over AJ, or Sage for that matter, if they're playing better. The more reasonable answer, IMO, is that you have a new QB who is coming in trying to learn a new offense and fit in. If they were to divvy up the snaps between the 3 it would equal less snaps for AJ thus giving him less of a shot to start for the Dolphins this year. I'm not saying Sage can't start at some point, just that they gave up a 2nd rounder to bring Feely on board to be our starter and they need to give HIM the best opportunity to learn the offense and show what he has to offer.

At this point the Dolphins need to give everyone a chance! Fiedler has had more opportunities than I can count, sure he has won alot of games, but what has he done in the clutch? Choke Choke Choke!!!!! I salute Jay for trying, but he has failed everytime. A.J. Feeley is a long shot, but since they had to have him, they should start him, he can either hang himself, and wannstadt, or he can prove he's the man!!!!
Let's get ready for some football Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!

catfish said:
At this point the Dolphins need to give everyone a chance! Fiedler has had more opportunities than I can count, sure he has won alot of games, but what has he done in the clutch? Choke Choke Choke!!!!! I salute Jay for trying, but he has failed everytime. A.J. Feeley is a long shot, but since they had to have him, they should start him, he can either hang himself, and wannstadt, or he can prove he's the man!!!!
Let's get ready for some football Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, you cant count 4 years? The redskins game last year doesnt count for anything? Or the Jets game? The point is, our team is a defensive team and it shouldnt come to the offense to win the game. He's failed everytime, what are you talking about?

BizarroAndres said:
LOL, you cant count 4 years? The redskins game last year doesnt count for anything? Or the Jets game? The point is, our team is a defensive team and it shouldnt come to the offense to win the game. He's failed everytime, what are you talking about?
If you don't know it by now Wanny doesn't know jack about QB. Having Jay at Qb for 4 yrs is way too long. 2 would have sufficed or even one. That is the problem with this team because it is a defensive football team. not enough offense and with Jay starting that trend will continue. There needs to be more balance. You don't want to rely on defense winning games. Other wise we will be under .500 as a team.

Back
Top Bottom