Mr Ross is guilty | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mr Ross is guilty

its more likely you will dissapear for a while when things look great but when we fall short in playoffs you will be back to say I told ya so but the heat will not be there.

if you ain't hearing from me here or anywhere, then I've left the planet! I'm a roach bro… nuke me… I can take it!

Ross was a rookie owner, but I think he is wising up quickly. This off season will be very telling.
In the club he is in(NFL owners) he is just a junior member without any cache.
I am sure he wants Robert Kraft's mojo.
The problem we have as Miami fans is that the owner of the team we care about may not be up to the task.
Just my .02

I fully believe Ross wants to win, badly. Imagine how embarrassing it must be to own a pro sports team and for it to have four straight losing season, getting swept by the Patriots over and over again?

The problem is that he is now in a quandary. He kept Jeff Ireland and now, so that he doesn't appear fickle, or like he is making football decisions to appease the fanbase, he probably feels like he has to keep the guy for at least one more year.

It sucks.

Ross wants to win, and is a good guy. However, he doesn't know a lot about football.

His problem is that he kept Ireland here. If Ireland fails, we cost this franchise another couple of years. He's an already unpopular owner, he will take blame for keeping Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom