My Dolphins Vs Rams Club Seats Photos | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Dolphins Vs Rams Club Seats Photos

25gbccy-1.jpg

They could have hired a grammarian.

Is it really that hot? I remember pitching in the NBC World Series in the middle of the day 97 degrees with near max humidity and I threw 9 innings. It was hot and all and I changed shirts a couple of times but not that bad.

On another note. If you don't mind me asking how much were the seats? I paid $210 for a seat in San Francisco in December. Not club level but good seats.

It's unbelievably hot. If you're not accustomed to that kind of heat, you're ready to go home after four cheap hours of tailgating. Being in the club level is a sweet relief.

This past weekend I took my girl back to Lauderdale with me for Miami v. Florida State. She's from Amish country in Pennsylvania and had never been that far South. We started tailgating at noon and by 4:00PM she was a lobster and ready to fall out. By kickoff she could hardly keep her eyes open....and it wasn't the God awful ACC football that was putting her to sleep either. I took her back to my friend's house and she was out immediately. I stayed out until 3:00AM and was up by 8:00AM so that we could all get up and grab breakfast on Sourh Beach. You really can't understand how hot it is out there until you've had to suffer thru it week after week.

But personally I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything.

It's unbelievably hot. If you're not accustomed to that kind of heat, you're ready to go home after four cheap hours of tailgating. Being in the club level is a sweet relief.

This past weekend I took my girl back to Lauderdale with me for Miami v. Florida State. She's from Amish country in Pennsylvania and had never been that far South. We started tailgating at noon and by 4:00PM she was a lobster and ready to fall out. By kickoff she could hardly keep her eyes open....and it wasn't the God awful ACC football that was putting her to sleep either. I took her back to my friend's house and she was out immediately. I stayed out until 3:00AM and was up by 8:00AM so that we could all get up and grab breakfast on Sourh Beach. You really can't understand how hot it is out there until you've had to suffer thru it week after week.

Ive been to a good amount of games and Ive lived my entire life in hot places and on boats, and I have have almost never felt anything like the UM-NC State game a few weeks back. It was a noon kickoff and we got there like 10ish to tailgate a little. Hot as hell even at 10. Then we had upper level seats...on the away side. No shade at any point in the game. Dudes were getting carried out of there with heat exhaustion and **** lol. I was sitting there like a damn fruitcake waving those little fans they give out onto my face. Damn near killed me. That heat is no joke. I didnt have a dry thread on me when I left.

well ross got rid of the 1 o'clock games to help fans stand the heat, but the fans didn't like the dolphins losing their "heat advantage" so he brought them back, can't deny that he caters to the fans...I for one am pro- Steve Ross and Jeff Ireland so I guess I'm biased though

....and it wasn't the God awful ACC football that was putting her to sleep either. I took her back to my friend's house and she was out immediately.

ACC game and NO nooky for you, What a bummer....

Good Photos Nublar, where you sweating it at the end?

Funny. My wife is from Amish country PA as well. Somerset County. Shanksville where the 9/11 crash went down. I always make fun of her that she is new to electricity. I really like it out there though.

Back
Top Bottom