My first ever mock draft attempt. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My first ever mock draft attempt.

fear-the-d said:
i would look at WR jones my self not orton. 6'6 and runs 4.39. he would be a great pickup. We could ge Mcpherson. i think he would be a great pickup and would soon develop in to a solid player. i like wilkerson in the 3rd but doubt he will stil be there.

Maybe the second coming of Jim Jensen

This would be my list

1. Benson
2. Josh Bullocks
3. Chris Spencer
4. Adrian McPherson

Considering that we trade surtain which I hope we don't do.

everyone has us wasting a pick on late qB we already have 3 not bad not great qbs why would we want another

JAREDMANN said:
everyone has us wasting a pick on late qB we already have 3 not bad not great qbs why would we want another

because Gus is in his thirties and he is not that good. Sage will probably never be given the chance to play. and Feeley is still a Huge Question mark. So by drafting a late round QB gives us a player that should be with our team longer than Gus would. and who knows we might find a dimond in the rough, and he could be a dominate QB for years to come.

godfater21 said:
everyone else has done a mock draft so here is my shot at it.

Round 1- RB. Cedrick Benson(imo he is better than Ronnie brown)
Round 3- C. Ben wilkerson
Round 4- QB. Kyle Orton
Round 5- OT. Jonathan Colon
Round 7- DE. Jonathan Jackson

if we do trade surtain for a 2nd and a 4th than here are those picks.

Round 2- S. Ernest Shazor
Round 4- OLB. Jared Newberry.

well that was my first attempt. tell me what you think but please be gental.

I like it alot! mikefan22 here. :)

godfater21 said:
everyone else has done a mock draft so here is my shot at it.

Round 1- RB. Cedrick Benson(imo he is better than Ronnie brown)
Round 3- C. Ben wilkerson
Round 4- QB. Kyle Orton
Round 5- OT. Jonathan Colon
Round 7- DE. Jonathan Jackson

if we do trade surtain for a 2nd and a 4th than here are those picks.

Round 2- S. Ernest Shazor
Round 4- OLB. Jared Newberry.

well that was my first attempt. tell me what you think but please be gental.

Hate the Benson & Orton picks.

Its funny how people jump off the Orton Bandwagon so fast. The first 4 games of the season a lot of people are picking him to be one of the first picks. Then you have other people that think he is like Brees "A Product of the System". What is funny is most people never seen the games he played in. I watched every Purdue game this year and I may be a homer when it comes to Orton. 2 games where lost because of Orton fumbling the ball. Towards the end of the year teams learned how to defend the offense and he was also injured.

The thing with Orton though is when his game is on and his recievers are catching balls that hit them in the hands. He is one of the most accurate QB's that is going to come out of this draft. The guy is going to be able to come in to the NFL and after a couple of years its going to be just like Brees, all we are going to hear "why did we pass up on Orton for McPherson?" Either way it doesnt matter what we all think, Saban is the only one that can pick a player draft day anyway. I just wish people would learn from the game instead of looking at the numbers. They dont show how many passes hit the reciever in the hands and they dropped the pass. If you want to talk INT's, well look at Feeley last year. 63% of you are ready to give him the starting job.

Back
Top Bottom