My First Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My First Mock

While I like all of these guys as players, three of them have character concerns. Lyerla's cocaine problems have been well documented although I wouldn't be surprised if his old ball coach took a gamble on him a little earlier.

James Wilder has been arrested multiple times & by all accounts is not a very mature person, that will push him down a couple rounds further than his talent projects.

Lastly there's my boy Seantrel. While he hasn't been in trouble with the law he has been suspended multiple times throughout his career at the U & has motivational issues but he should still go in the 3rd round where you have us taking him. Love him as a RT, powerful run blocking beast & underrated in pass protection but I don't think he's quick enough to be a LT.
That's a good point. The Dolphins will probably be more concerned with character than most teams. It just depends on what they see as risky long-term. That said, I'd love to have Henderson and Wilder as two physical players who could help jumpstart the run game.

I like Nix, but I would rather resign Soliai and look to Ebron in the first round

Back
Top Bottom