My helmet design | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My helmet design

A little crude, done with paint. It's hard to have a Dolphin look mean, so why not just have the fin? Obviously taken from the other pic, but simplified. What do you think?
dolphinlogo-1.jpg

i may have to say that this is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever seen in my entire life. this gave me a good laugh. thank god you became an aircraft mechanic.

You know what would look great......lets go with the Penn State Nittany Lion all-white look, but just have the orange/aqua stripe down the middle of the helmet like in the mid'70's helmet below. Instead of having a Dolphin on the helmet, just write the word Miami or Dolphins in nice lettering on the side. The numbers should be in aqua with orange trim. Plain and simple. I also think it would neat to get rid of the logo, and maybe just have the players number on the helmet like the Alabama Crimson tide.....I don't know if the NFL would allow that?
3350190F-1.jpg

i may have to say that this is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever seen in my entire life. this gave me a good laugh. thank god you became an aircraft mechanic.

HEHE, not a problem. If this is one of the most rediculous things you have ever seen, I suggest you get out more. Try walking outside.

It's ok, blast away. It's not hurting my feelings. I think it is funny. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now not so much. Just some mid-night bordem gone bad...hehe

Yes all for change in helmet and uniform. Im thinkin we are one of few that havent made drastic change in the appearance of the team in years. So keep the ideas coming.

I gotta admit I laughed at that one...could we put a different logo on each week?

C'mon season. MAN I hate offseason!

Can someone with something better than paint hook this up? It's like trying to draw the Monal lisa with an etch-a-sketch.

haha, I swear it is dude. I took an actual pic and colored it in. Hey, I am an aircraft mechanic, now First Sergeant, not Picasso. I was trying to get an idea across, didn't think it was going to be judged in art class:up:
Might not be much of an artist, but you still have a badass Mustang.

I actually like it.

But only if we change our name to the Miami Schlongs.

You know what would look great......lets go with the Penn State Nittany Lion all-white look, but just have the orange/aqua stripe down the middle of the helmet like in the mid'70's helmet below. Instead of having a Dolphin on the helmet, just write the word Miami or Dolphins in nice lettering on the side. The numbers should be in aqua with orange trim. Plain and simple. I also think it would neat to get rid of the logo, and maybe just have the players number on the helmet like the Alabama Crimson tide.....I don't know if the NFL would allow that?
3350190F-1.jpg

hate to quote a large picture like this but this is one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom