My Mini Camp Assesment | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Mini Camp Assesment

Finsflurry said:
QB: Feeley has gotten continually better each camp, if he can show this much improvement over the next 2 months my friends we will have a borderline Pro Bowl QB on our hands.

Wow, only in America can a Phins fan take a 3rd string QB, put him in a Phins uniform and proclaim him a Pro-Bowler based on mini-camp workouts.

Unbelievable. :lol:

:lol:

i guess reading isn't a priority in new england schools...or maybe just comprehension, oh wait i see your in texas....hmm you don't seem like a steer..lol

besides brady was a 3rd stringer first right? and he never proclaimed feeley as a pro bowl definite

so stfu

now that deserves a :lol:

Finsflurry said:
Actually we do have a very good shot at the superbowl buddy...we have one of the most dominant defenses in the NFL along with superb special teams and an improving offense. NE was the champ last year and if you didn't notice they struggled mightily to beat us, if we had caught a couple breaks it might have been us hoisting up the trophy. You make it seem as though we have no chance at the Superbowl, do you honestly believe we are that far off? If so I'd love to hear your reasoning.

no, we were a very good team last year, better than our record showed. in fact, it seems EVERY year, we are better than our record shows. every year, we have the best team in the nfl ON PAPER. i know its kind of hard to accept, but maybe, all this talent we have on PAPER doesnt mean jack **** until we actually win something

Back
Top Bottom