My Mock Draft- How I'd like to see it, what about you? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Mock Draft- How I'd like to see it, what about you?

I don't consider any pick after the 3rd a gamble and that is why I would love Mathieu or Denard Robinson with that pick.

It's not enough so much the pick that's the gamble so much it is Mathieu. You're gambling on whether he cleans up his act or not.

I'd rather draft Lacy than Ball but other than that it is a decent draft. It's safe and if free agency lands some playmakers I could live with it.

I think either one would be fine as they are both pretty similar (around 6 foot tall, 215-220 pounds).....they both have a lot of power and you could give them 20-25 carries with no problem. I feel Reggie Bush has done an ok job here but I would like someone a little more durable and bigger. Reggie seems to get busted up a lot or he has these lingering injuries.

not a fan of this mock.no G in the first and no RB in the 2nd.unless we trade back twice

Cannot see the Fins taking another O lineman with a first round pick. Even without Bush, the Fins have decent RB depth and cannot see them using another top pick for a RB. Like the Bailey pick,love the honey badger pick (though I have a feeling he would more likely be taken with the our 2nd pick in 3rd round, #82). Don't think Fauria will last to round 7.

this is what I would want- only three rounds though.

12- Tyler Eifert
2a- Armstead
2b- Alex Okafor
3a-Blidi Wreh-Wilson
3b- Ryan Swope

Back
Top Bottom