My Perspective, Patterson vs Allen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Perspective, Patterson vs Allen

Would make you the happiest???

• #12 pick = Patterson, 2a & 2b = BPA (3 picks)

Votes: 31 77.5%
  • #12 pick = BPA, 2a + 2b traded to move up and use for Patterson (2 picks)

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • #12 pick = Allen 2a & 2b used on BPA (3 picks)

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • #12 pick = BPA 2a and 2b traded to get Allen (2 picks)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have Allen rated as a top 10 receiver. I like him more than Justin Blackmon last year who went #7 overall. Allen is a great route runner and looks like a perfect fit in our offense considering he played in a WCO. Allen is more polished and is the safer pick. I would say that Patterson is a top 25 player but I would prefer Louisiana Tech Quinton Patton over Patterson. for those of you who do not know him do yourself a favor and look him up now. I like Allen, Patton, then Patterson. That being said, I would be happy with any of the 3 at #12.

FWIW I have 79 attempts in Patterson's direction on which he caught for 795 yards, about 10.1 yards per attempt. For Justin Hunter I have 128 attempts and 1087 yards, about 8.5 yards per attempt. I haven't done that with any of the other wideouts yet.

Too bad this discussion keeps popping up in this thread instead of the one I started with almost the same title one day earlier. :(

I'm not so enamored by Keenan Allen. In fact I'd be more ecstatic with Hopkins and Wheaton than Keenan Allen. But I'd go berserk if we got Patterson at 12 then Wheaton in the 2nd round. :D

Back
Top Bottom