My vote for HC: Rob Chudzinski | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My vote for HC: Rob Chudzinski

I think when you look at Cam Newton's development you can't but wonder how good this guy would be with another talented QB. The only thing is the pressure to pick a big name coach is going to be too much for Ross to overcome to pick an assistant from another team.
The dude got Derek Anderson to a Pro Bowl. He seems to be pretty good at coaching up QBs.

I'm in for this too. I am more and more liking the idea of someone fresh, and not wanting a retread. Besides they won't pull a JJ and walk out after 3 years, and need to be convinced to stay for a 4th year.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Keep Sparano, this clown will set us back

With every post, you make it more & more obvious.

Ron Rivera was hired as the Panthers' head coach because he was a successful DC in San Diego. So far the Panthers' defense is ranked 31st in points allowed. So why would hiring Chudzinski ensure a dramatic improvement to the Dolphins' offense, new QB or not? It seems that the success of an offense or defense is more a function of the quality of the coordinators.

Although I started a thread about Les Miles,thats what my gut is saying based on Ross and hios past behavior, Im not an advocate for Miles.

I am leaning towards an offensive minded coach, thats young, two names that jump out at me are Pete Carmicheal and Chudzinski.

I like both would be pleased with both, but I would give Chudzinski an edge since he has worked wonders with Newton & Derick Anderson.
Carmicheal while having Bress may hurt a degree having absorbed Sean Paytons offense certainly is a plus.

If Ross goes inexperienced,offensive minded I hope he picks one of these two Coaches.

I'm in for this too. I am more and more liking the idea of someone fresh, and not wanting a retread. Besides they won't pull a JJ and walk out after 3 years, and need to be convinced to stay for a 4th year.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

With every post, you make it more & more obvious.
That he's trying to take JCane's title of Master Troll.

Chud has never been a HC on any level. I'm not saying he would be a bad coach, but I am saying its a risky choice, and I am tired of taking risks with coaches. Lets say no to Chud and get somebody proven.

Chud has never been a HC on any level. I'm not saying he would be a bad coach, but I am saying its a risky choice, and I am tired of taking risks with coaches. Lets say no to Chud and get somebody proven.
If you pair him with a good GM (not Ireland), he may do very well.

So is Sean Payton

Technically he was with Jim Fassel as the OC in 2000-2001 for the Giants. So basically he cut his teeth with the Giants with Parcells its hard to determine how much say he had in the offense.

I'd be ecstatic with either him or Mike Zimmer.

Ecstatic? Am I the only one here who lost hope when the op wrote Cleveland Browns and Carolina Panthers? Chargers? What makes this man make you ecstatic?
Daboll was quoted as saying he's bringing in an aggressive offense too. He's from Cleveland...

Back
Top Bottom