Name me the one player..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Name me the one player.....

Mingo or werner.

Mostly werner.

Mingo hands down. If the Dolphins draft Werner I will be absolutely furious. I watched many tapes on Werner and was vastly underwhelmed with him. He has no motor whatsoever when the play is not in his hands. When he thinks he has a play, he will go 110%, but then once he is stuffed, or has the potential to chase a defender down and make the key tackle, he will give you 25%. He is not the type of player we need, he is VERY hot and cold. He missed a lot of potential tackles and sacks in the tapes I watched on him. Excellent pass rusher when he thinks he can make the play, but, as earlier stated, when he cannot make a play, he gives up on it. He does not even compare to Mingo, not saying you did try to compare him to Mingo, but I'm just stating. Watch Mingo and Damontre Moore, and see their pursuit and instincts of the ball, hell I seen Moore chase down a WR that runs a sub 4.4s 40 and chase him 50 yards downfield and make the tackle, he'll be a surefire Top 3-5 pick. Mingo Top 10-12. Wener I don't have more than a 2nd round grade on, BUT he will be taken Top 16 because of that 14 sack total.

Mid Round pick up id love to have.....Conner Vernon. Does nothing but catch anything thrown at him, just a solid ball player

Back
Top Bottom